Thread: Cigar website

Hey everyone. Im relatively new to cigar smoking, i just recieved my first humidor as a gift. I just finished breaking it in, and now im looking to fill it with some nice cigars. I was browsing around on www.cigarone.com , and nearly everything on that site sounds fantastic. I thought because the website sells cuban cigars, there would be no way i could actually purchase them in the U.S.. When i consulted the ordering and shipping policies, I found U.S. shipping costs, and U.S. currency converters made available...could someone please clarify this to me?

thanks!

Matt

Blog Entries

I've never used them. I'm kind of skeptical about the whole buying Cuban's online thing. The whole buying Cubans oversea's and bringing them in is ~sketchy to begin with.

Take a look at this post: US Ban On Cuban Cigars

10 years in pound me in the ass federal prison and/or a 250k fine dont seem worth it.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

hmmm...yea that sounds too risky for me. Well, i have a budget of about 250 dollars. What is a nice high quality cigar for the beginner?

I would recommend buying several different smokes, two or three of each choice. Then smoke them all and decide what you like before you commit to buying an entire box.

I'm also pretty much a newbie with cigars. But i got a bunch for christmas. The thing im doing now is, as i smoke a different one, ill write in a lil notebook what i thought of it, and give it a rating also, that way i can keep track of what i liked and dont like.

Blog Entries

You new guys should sign up for the cigarbox pass. Get some variety in your smoking life.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

the box pass sounds like a cool idea, if i was a little more experienced i think i'd join, hopefully its successful and you guys try it again

Thread Information