Thread: Zippo Blu Ray

Default Zippo Blu Ray

Does anyone have one? Is it a piece of shit or what?
    End of line.

I've got a freebie coming from Malburo or someone.Signed up on line. But from what I've heard, I should have gone with the sleeping bag option and given it to me son.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Only thing I've heard good about 'em is the price (E.g.: Free)

If you want a Zippo, find a cheap one and get the Z-Plus insert. I have 3 other torches plus boxes of matches and butane disposables everywhere, and all I ever use in the Z-Plus.

People complain about the low capacity, but I bleed mine every time it needs refilling, and it lasts ~ 3 weeks on 2-3 cigars a day.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

I have a torch and a bic in my car. I always grab the bic. I saw a nice soft flame lighter at my local but the dam thing was 60 bucks.

I agree with Jim, get an old zippo from a flea market or a yard sale if you dont already have one, and get a Z-Plus insert. I dont have a problem with the fuel capacity either, mine lasts a few weeks with about 7 cigars a week.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Never heard of a Z plus insert, what is it?
    End of line.

Single jet torch lighter insert that fits inside a zippo case, Very handy.

http://www.magic25filter.com/z_plus_...rch_flame.html
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    Does anyone have one? Is it a piece of shit or what?
    It's actually really nice but takes a little to get use to. Looks a lot different too. But the Z-Plus is just as effective and costs less.

Sounds pretty good. Where can you get them from?

10. Default

I checked out the new Zippo Blu at my B&M yesterday. I wouldn't buy one. And pro'ly wouldn't use it if it was free. It feels really cheap and wouldn't close properly on the first try -- I had to flip the top over, then push it down. The whole flint mechanism is interesting, but the lighter itself isn't worth it IMHO.

I have been using the Z-Plus inserts for some time and am quite happy with 'em. Get a sexy Zippo and put a Z-Plus in it.

Blog Entries

Got a ZippoBlu as a freebie. As far as torches go, it works pretty well for me though I use a bic for almost all my lights....but at least now I have another option when its really windy out.....and hey, I live in Kansas so I need it and ya just can't beat the price.

Thread Information