Got to Atlanta Wednesday evening. The first four hours of the trip were a little tough - had a mild hangover from the night before - but then things settled down after I got some food in me.

The trip has been great so far. I didn't get any takers in the KC area and by the time I got there I was still wide awake so I decided to drive right into Harrison, AR. I got to see the FBO where my planes are at and worked a couple of days. Man, I do miss being around airports. On Sunday afternoon Michael and I took his Baron up for a spin and I got a tour over downtown Branson, then we flew south about 40 miles over some of he wilderness. It is just beautiful country out there. 5 minutes into the flight I remembered that I didn't take a camera, so I didn't get any arial photos. It was good to get up in the air and fly again.

Left there and got to Memphis. I contacted Chris (WOXOF) and found a place close to his home. We arranged to meet at a Fox & Hound a few miles from his house. Elvis was in town and I was able to get a room for Monday night, but Tuesday was booked solid everywhere. Chris met me at the F&H on Monday and he and his beautiful wife offered to let me stay with them on Tuesday. Chris took the Shelby out for a spin and I think he's still smilin'. (I know the feeling.) On Tuesday Chris took me past Graceland and then we went down to the Tobacco Bowl (I think that was the name) and smoked a couple of cigars. After that he took me over to Beale St and that's when I saw Elvis (I'll post a photo later - he has not aged well.) Chefchris and his girlfriend Sarah (a beautiful lady in every way) met us in Southhaven along with metaldonnieg. We had a great time on Tuesday night and I was greatful that I didn't have to start out to Atlanta when the evening was over.

I'm picking up CgarDan at the Atlanta airport tonight and we'll be at the BlueHavanaII for tomorrow's herf. I'm hoping for a good turnout. If you don't want to see me, you can't turn Dan down. Besides, I can earn 20 bucks from ChefChris if I get a picture of Shaggy!

I'm planning on leaving here Monday or Tuesday then it's off to Mobile, Houston, Abilene, and home. I may stop in the Plainview area and visit the cop who arrested me (look up the story in the *what my name means* thread.) We've turned out to be good friends.

That's it for now... If anyone thinks they can meet up send me a PM before Monday or call my cell at 303 810-1777.

By the way... WOXOF never mentioned it, but he must have worked for a valet company parking cars at one time... I'll let him tell you about it...