Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Road Trip so far

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    LMAO at your pose Chris. Check out Mark's "herf-a-dor".

Good times, can't wait to do it again.

Blog Entries

hummmmmm I am behide ok Mark is the guy in the light blue shirt? That big black box is what he takes when he herfing outside of his home where there is even bigger box I am guessing. Chris(rockstar) name the people in the pic and their stage names please.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Left to Right

Mark (Shelby) - Chris (WOXOF) - Chris (Great looking guy) Don (metaldonnieg aka lame-name)
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Hummmmm Mark is Shelby.....wow now I really feel dumb. It's all registering now. Looks like Shelby got the biggest box and I am sure he was very generous! I am glad you guys had the opportunity to meet and hang out. Sounds like it was a good time.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Hummmmm Mark is Shelby.....wow now I really feel dumb. It's all registering now. Looks like Shelby got the biggest box and I am sure he was very generous! I am glad you guys had the opportunity to meet and hang out. Sounds like it was a good time.
    Yes, he was far too generous.

Whew - What a trip. Made it home about 4AM this morning (kinda like the horse headed for the barn door.)

All I can say is that you should all try to meet each other in person if you ever het the opportunity. Meeting up with folks I talk with on this and other boards puts a whole new light on things and people. I was able to hook up with several people I talk with every day, and I will say without hesitation that every single one of you, without exception, are terrific people. Thank you all for making this trip more than I ever hoped for!

After I met up with ReV in Mobile I went down to Houston and got to meet up with several people there. From there I went on to Abilene and was supposed to meet up with a BOTL there, but the family had other plans for me. That was the only stop where I just didn't have the time I needed, On the way back to Denver I stopped by Tulia Texas (where I was arrested 2 years ago for a stolen car) and spent several hours there with the fellow who arrested me. Some of you know the story, but let's just say that every cloud definately has a silve lining. I had half the Tulia police dept tooling around in the Shelby and I think they're still grinning!

I am recovering today, but I got lots of pictures and I'll post a slide show as soon as I get some energy back.

Thanks again to everyone I met for making this a great trip, and a special thanks to CgarDan for making the effort to come down to Atlanta for the BHII herf. We spent a day and a half together and it was awesome!

By the way - I've got some great pics of Shaggy. I'm waiting for the 20 bucks in the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    By the way - I've got some great pics of Shaggy. I'm waiting for the 20 bucks in the mail!
    Don't let that weirdo stiff ya!

Good to hear you made it back ok.
    Last edited by Shagaroo; 08-28-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Speelin iz hurd!

Congrats on making it back OK, you must have been stiff as a board after all that driving. I know I get that way after long days in the car.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Great to hear you made it back ok. I was wondering how the rest of the trip went. Was wondering if the police guys would celebrate the 2 year anniv with a nother arrest on fake charges just to drive that Shelby for a few hours

But seriously glad it was an awesome trip !!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear you had a great trip. Welcome back.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Glad to hear you are back and resting up. Thanks for stopping by on your way to ATL and for letting me drive the Shelby.

Thread Information