Thread: The things you can come up with....

Default The things you can come up with....

So, I'm making the 45 min drive home this afternoon, and I decided to lite up a CAO Brazilla, as I dig in my center console for my cutter, I discover that it is COLD inside the console. I quickly determine that it is due to the A/C duct running under the console for the back A/C vents. Instantly, I think of making the console a humidor/console-ador, or at least somewhere I can put a smoke in for the afternoon drive home. I am constantly in my car, and it usually doesn't sit more than about 2 hours at the most without me in it and/or the A/C on, so temp wise I think it will work. I laughed out loud as these thoughts ran thru my mind, and thought I must be a sick person to look at everything and see how it will work in my cigar habit. Anyway, thought I would share.

That's funny, but clever. I hope it works for you.
    Brian Wells

that's not a bad idea. would make it possible to leave cigars in your car during the extremely hot days/extremely cold days.
    great thinking.

Yeah, that is not a bad idea. Having an engineering background, I'm always doing that, thinking of how i can play with something and turn it into something else. Yiu could check out the R values of the plastic f the center consul but I doubt you'll be able to get that. I couldn't even get the dB level of a stock Ford Ranger horn, let-a-lone something more complicated. Get something which record temperature and humidity, you can probably get that at Radio Shack.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information