Thread: Green Smokes

Default Green Smokes

Can anyone out there give me their input on Green Cigars. I know Iguana has a line of them with a candela wrapper. Are they worth the time and money? Also the hype?

Never tried them myself. I think Iguana is a Thompson brand so your more likely to find better candelas than that at a better price.
    Brian Wells

I tried a fuente candela on a lark, it was marginal. To light for my tastes. I've heard the gcliff makes a good one but I've never tried it.

They usually run on the light(est) side of cigars and I lean toward full bodied cigars.

Candelas suck.

5. Default

I've had the Fuente 858 Candela and the Graycliff Emerald...Too light for my taste.

Blog Entries

If I have an early (pre 8 am) tee time I like a candela. I love having a smoke with a round but if it's that early in the day I like something really mild.

I've also had the Fuente 858 Candela and rather enjoyed it. Of course, it was in the morning so it was appropriate.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Camacho makes a candela as well as a lot of companies. You just have to find them. They have a Different taste to them. Usually a milder cigar. But you never know till you try. The Iguanas though...I would steer clear of that garbage.

Default Thanks Alot!!!

Thanks for all the info and for taking the time to fill me in. Looks like you like em or hate em... I'll try one and let you guys know what I think. Once again thanks for all your info.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro Man View Post
    Thanks for all the info and for taking the time to fill me in. Looks like you like em or hate em... I'll try one and let you guys know what I think. Once again thanks for all your info.
    Every cigar is that way man. You have to form your own opinions to know what you like. I am giong on 6 months without smoking the same cigar right now. So far...I have liked them all!

I have a graycliff candela siting in the humi. I'm interested in seing how it tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kass View Post
    I have a graycliff candela siting in the humi. I'm interested in seing how it tastes.
    Well let me know... If anyone is into doing a trade for some Green ones...Let me know.

Thread Information