Thread: NHL Withdrawals

Default NHL Withdrawals

Is anybody else having NHL Playoff withdrawal symptoms? Man it's been too long since I last saw a game...and I still have to make it through the weekend?!?!

Although my team isn't in the playoffs (LOL...I'm a Leafs fan), I'm still as hooked as ever on "the best game you can name". Anybody else have this problem? Any predictions for the finals?
    "Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch!"
    - Benjamin Linus

Nope, I dont just because I know I have a seat to every home game for the finals in Anaheim.

Oh yeah, my prediction is Ducks in 5. Even if they dont do it in 5, they will win. No team can beat the Ducks best of 7. They might have a sloppy game here and there, but they will pull it off and Ill be there cheering them on.

And yes, I'd be willing to bet on it. Any takers? I have some nice sticks in my humi that have been aging quite nicely over the winter.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23 View Post
    Nope, I dont just because I know I have a seat to every home game for the finals in Anaheim.

Oh yeah, my prediction is Ducks in 5. Even if they dont do it in 5, they will win. No team can beat the Ducks best of 7. They might have a sloppy game here and there, but they will pull it off and Ill be there cheering them on.

And yes, I'd be willing to bet on it. Any takers? I have some nice sticks in my humi that have been aging quite nicely over the winter.
    Man, that must be sweet...all the Ducks' home games for the FINALS!

Oh and I'm cheering for the Ducks even though I'm a Canuck. But, I have a feeling the Sens are going to take it. The series will definitely be close though...and if they make it to game 7 it's anybody's series. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

BTW if you're wondering why I'm not taking you up on the bet...it's because I'm hoping the Ducks will take it. And I don't want to do anything to jinx that!
    "Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch!"
    - Benjamin Linus

Even after the playoffs are over NHL games aren't televised that much until after football. Hopefully this year will belong to the Devils.

Yea, but we have to wait a MONTH for the Dev's 1st home game!

True, because of the new arena, which is awesome.
    As long as they win it doesn't matter where they play.

Penguins all the way baby. We got a little taste of what they are capable of last year and I am willing to bet with a little experience as a team and some playoff experience under their belts they'll be a whole lot better this year.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

I was impressed by the improvement they had since the season before, they are definate playoff contenders.

Thread Information