Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New guy saying Hello/Intro

Blog Entries

an "antlerless" deer in SC is any deer with less than 4" of antler (or a doe), It's very rare that you see anything more than 8~9 points, but the deer are EVERYWHERE.

I'd have to travel a LONG way to see a monster like that
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    an "antlerless" deer in SC is any deer with less than 4" of antler (or a doe), It's very rare that you see anything more than 8~9 points, but the deer are EVERYWHERE.
    hmmmm. we have the "antlerless" tags around here, but you can only take does or button bucks with spikes shorter then 4 inches. interesting to learn of the different regulations in different regions. well at least all that conservation money us hunters pay goes into actual research about the types of animals that are to be harvested state to state instead of a 50 state wide regulations.

we have deer everywhere around here too. unfortunately the young "dumb" ones get thinned by the morning and evening commuters. i almost hit a doe in the middle of downtown des moines the other day, it was goofy. i wonder how many accidents per year hunters contribute to stopping?

big horns or does, they all taste good

Blog Entries

Yeah, I still haven't found a good recipe for ANTLER STEW
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information