Thread: I just had a Nepalese Warrior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Default I just had a Nepalese Warrior

Oh My Freakin' Gosh!

I know this is ChefChris's favorite cigar. I've had a few in my humidor for about 6 months but I haven't tried one yet. So this evening I made an otter pop martini (That's what we call Blueberry vodka martinis here) and grabbed a Fat Tire Ale and a Ghurka NW and set out to watch the sunset.

Folks here have said that the stinkier a cigar is unlit the better it taste while lit. Well this was a stinking sucker, but it was surprisingly mellow on the palette. I'm feeling a very big nicotine hit (maybe it's just the martini. Nope the martini is only half empty) and the flavors were dark and strong but very pleasant.

I Like These! I think I like them a lot!

Meanwhile, I just broke down and bid for 3 different 5 packs on cigar bid. I've been "clean" from CBid for over 6 months. But I shared several cigars with a buddy last week and then sent him home with a few and my humidor just looked so empty. Oh well.

But Ghurka NW are nice. I may have to bid on another 5 since I've given away 3 of them.

Awesome! I might have to smoke one tonite to celebrate your first review since your last purchase on CBid.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thumbs up

In my opinion.....one of Ghurka's best.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I've been meaning to try these. I might have to out bit one of you.

5. Default Nepalese Warrior

Although new to this site, I am not new to the Gurkha brand. To my personal palate the NW and the Puro are fine cigars. I gave the owner of my local B&M a NW to try, in hopes of him stocking them. If you like Gurkhas here is a site with a special deal on their top brands. I am not affiliated with this site, but I did order one of these.
    http://www.tampahumidor.com/sitedire...B65EE6A92682DF
    DrHalle says, a quality cigar is good for what ails you.

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Default Cbid

Cigar bid has one lot of 15 5-packs and somebody has bid on all 15 of them. I wouldn't mind bidding $20 or so on just one of them but I bet the guy who wants all of them has probably already over bid me..

I've had one of these in my humi for awhile...now I have something to look forward to! Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information