Thread: Can get Padron 26 40th anni.

Default Can get Padron 26 40th anni.

So its come to my attention that my B&M keeps two boxes of these hidden on the top shelf... they only cost me $25 ish ea... haven't really smoked this stick so i'm not sure if this is a good deal, but it seems good. I also have access to those Opus X tins, 3 robustos in the tin for $52ish... Which i know is a lot lower than a couple other places i've seen (not online mind you)... if anyone is interested, i posted this search a while back:

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    ISO Anejo 46; Opus X perfection No. 5 or No. 4
    So, I'm looking for some 46's... i'm not promising a trade as of yet because i'm posting this on two boards... i'm interested to see who's got them and willing to trade a couple... not a whole lot, mind you, just one or two, maybe three. I'm also looking for a Opus X perfection no. 4 or no. 5 ... one or two of these would be nice as well. Let me explain, my girlfriend is somewhat into cigars and as with most things, has taken a liking to the hard to find expensive ones... but she doesn't like big cigars much, gets tired of them and wants to snub... so i'm looking for the smaller rg's in these two sticks as my B&M only carries the larger. If you didn't buy them for a good price, don't bother posting, i'm not overpaying and my local B&M has pretty fair prices so thats what i'm expecting. I can do money or a trade, whichever... i just need to know who's got these sticks... idealy, i'd like 2 Anejo 46s and 2 Opus X perfection No. 4's, but we'll see. I'd also prefer to do business with a respected member of the board-- doesn't have to be an FOG, but no one who just joined up either-- due to the rare and pricey nature of these sticks. thanks...
    ...anyrate, my search isn't set in stone, if you really want either of those and cant get the Anejo or Opus i'm looking for, i'm open to other offers... and if this isn't a good deal, please let me know so i dont waste anyones time... thanks.

wow, that's a good price. they go for $40 at my store. I've got one, but I definately did not pay for it. I stole it j slash k

i believe dHutch did a review a while back, i think he rather enjoyed it.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

excellent cigar, same blend as the rest of the 26 line, although the one I had seemed better. $25 is the MSRP as far as I know. Buy one of the 40th, and one of the other 26s and compare and contrast. tell us what you think.

i plan on it, i would have gotten one while i was there but i spent all my money on a padron sampler.... anyrate, this post is i'm trying to let someone else get a couple of these sticks at this price... also, if anyone has Illusione m7s, thats another stick i'd be interested in trading for.

Thread Information