Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CS Fantasy Football League Trash Talk Thread

Default CS Fantasy Football League Trash Talk Thread

I'll give us a start:

Dan, when's the last time Brooklyn saw a football team? The only thing Brooklyn knows is crime, weird smells, and tornados.

Gaines, you must be an architect for strip malls, because I've never seen a more boring and unimaginative name.

Vick Hater, that's the best you could come up with Bass. Seriously, at least Tender Vickles is creative. I think all your fish loving has finally gotten to you. Get your head out of the bait and try again!

That's all for now, bring it on ladies...
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

haha....i chose my screen name so nobody would think it was somebody else when i work them over. it will be very easy for all to see that it was gaines1016 that tapped that ass

You are right no football team in brooklyn untill now, so get ready for the Brooklyn Brawlers to kick some serious ass

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    You are right no football team in brooklyn untill now, so get ready for the Brooklyn Brawlers to kick some serious ass
    Dan if you decide to fall in line with the other NY football teams and play in jersey, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Da Superfans is making fun of someone else? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    You tell them Dan!!!!

No go out there and pick Rex Grossman in the first round - that will show them!!!!

Geoff, if there ever was a group of Football Fans, it was Da Superfans, and they love and represent Sweet Home Chicago, so yeah, I'll make fun of everybody.

Draft is tomorrow guys, get ready!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

i get tj houshemazilly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Geoff, if there ever was a group of Football Fans, it was Da Superfans, and they love and represent Sweet Home Chicago, so yeah, I'll make fun of everybody.
    So does that mean that you want to draft Rex Grossman?

No, Ditka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    No, Ditka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditka vs God?
    Trick question ... Ditka is God!

Common Da Superfans give Sexy Rexy some love

30 minutes to Wopner

The commish gets first pick, hmmmmmmm

what the hell, how far in advance can we log in to see the draft order. im used to 45 minutes in advance. am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by gaines1016 View Post
    what the hell, how far in advance can we log in to see the draft order. im used to 45 minutes in advance. am i missing something?
    It's posted now -30 minutes beforehand - clickon draft results

Says we are still in the draft????????????
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Got an email this morning saying that we didn't draft last night and that it is rescheduled for tonight!!!

Did anyone else get this email?

I go to Yahoo and it has a draft count down again.

spiffy

I smell something fishy. I think the commish changed his mind about not drafting L.T.

spiffy

yeppers - got the same email.

See y'all tonight a 10pm. Will need to try to come up with new jokes.

Also gonna be more fun seeing who drafted whom and what are their preferences!
    Last edited by geoffrie; 09-05-2007 at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information