View Poll Results: Who is the bigger prick?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roham

9 52.94%
  • Coventrycat86

8 47.06%

Thread: Roham or CC-who is the bigger prick?

SFG75 Guest

Default Roham or CC-who is the bigger prick?

Ask Scotty if he'll do a poll for you and we'll poll the audience......

Request granted Bill.
    Last edited by SFG75; 05-30-2005 at 11:31 AM.

2. Default

Cat wins but I would not call it a slam on him. If I was elected head prick I would wear the title with honor. Jeesh its kind of a lopsided poll really. There are people here including me who have forgotten more about being a prick,jerk , ogre,asshole, than some of you young little whacker-boys will ever learn.

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Hey Scotty.....

SFG75 Guest

LOL-Bravo chap!, bravo!. Amusing how you took me to task for creating polls on my own. I would suggest that you should read, or at least have someone read to you, Bill's quote that I posted that started all of this in the first place.

I think Roham is still a prick....... http://www.factualmaterial.com/canadaisgay.htm

Blog Entries

Speaking of which, where oh where has rohan gone, where oh where can he be?

The Island of the Misfit Toys, that's where!!

I won't miss ya rohan, ya prick!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-02-2005 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Just to piss off Scotty
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

CC wins this one hands down. But like kevin7 said it's not a slam. He's the friend that lets you know what's on his mind and doesn't play the PC game. I have a few friends like CC.

8. Default

What's the difference between a Porcupine and a Jaguar Coventry Cat?

The Jaguar Coventry Cat has a prick inside.

I can only vote once? That invalidates the poll right off the bat...

they're both alright in my book. just because two people don't get along or argue doesn't make them pricks. some people are more opinionated than others. no big deal. everyone that participates is this 'prick-ness' must get some sort of gratification from it, or they'd refrain. just like everyone that reads it. if someone really had a problem with these people being pricks, they wouldn't read their posts and they'd stay away from this politics forum entirely. i find it pretty entertaining myself. keep it up, guys.

and bkcloud, can't hate on canada. they gave us rush!

and you forgot the 'i don't give a shit' option
    Last edited by Drake; 06-04-2005 at 10:38 AM.

C'mon - there's still time for voting!!! Vote early - vote often!!!

BTW - say what you want, Drake - that thread BK posted if HILARIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    they're both alright in my book. just because two people don't get along or argue doesn't make them pricks. some people are more opinionated than others. no big deal. everyone that participates is this 'prick-ness' must get some sort of gratification from it, or they'd refrain. just like everyone that reads it. if someone really had a problem with these people being pricks, they wouldn't read their posts and they'd stay away from this politics forum entirely. i find it pretty entertaining myself. keep it up, guys.

and bkcloud, can't hate on canada. they gave us rush!

and you forgot the 'i don't give a shit' option
    Granted.... some good things have come out of Canada, Rush being one of them. But I am sorry..... Roham is a prick and from Canada, here is the post in which he included me in his arguement with CC and I never said anything to him.... Here nor was I every involved in any arguement that CC and SFG were in..... so no matter what this polll says..... ROHAM is the bigger prick

Blog Entries

ROHAM is the bigger prick
    I agree even though I think I voted for myself because Kevin7 convinced me it's an honor

Roham was a blatant dickhead to me the first day I got here. Yep, I was taking issue with Oblik at the time which has all been resolved but AT THE TIME I think my criticism of him was worthy of talking about. Rohan took it upon himself to be a prick following just about each and every post I had made when I first got here which was April 20th. Let's review his "prick" posts:

4/20/05, 11:07 p.m.

Wow, watch out guys! Coventry is here to correct all grammar AND cigar opinions now. In fact, why don't we just let Coventry reply to all the posts.... Save him from having to correct us all.....

*really annoyed with CoventryCat and his bad attitude!*

4/20/05, 11:12 p.m.

Good reply Coventry.... You're

4/21/05 12:53 a.m.

The taste of a cigar is subjective. What is "mild to medium" to one may be something totally different to another. The polite and mature thing to say could of been something like, "I find", or "I have heard that they are medium to full body". I'd be surprised if you are even old enough to be smoking cigars Even year to year the taste of a cigar varies on the roller and the weather etc....

4/21/05 4:53 a.m.

It's not THAT he corrected some ones grammar.... It's HOW....

A friendly PM would of done the trick. He was just trying to make a moderator look bad.
    Sure looks like a "prick" to me
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-04-2005 at 11:48 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I agree even though I think I voted for myself because Kevin7 convinced me it's an honor

Roham was a blatant dickhead to me the first day I got here. Yep, I was taking issue with Oblik at the time which has all been resolved but AT THE TIME I think my criticism of him was worthy of talking about. Rohan took it upon himself to be a prick following just about each and every post I had made when I first got here which was April 20th. Let's review his "prick" posts:

Sure looks like a "prick" to me

Sorry, I'm going with my original assessment on this - Roham may be a prick, but I still believe he is still wet behind the ears. Unfortunately, Roham has a goodly amount of testosterone coursing through his veins right now - no doubt he's amusing in a social situation, especially where large quantities of alcohol are served (the alcohol/testosterone causes uncessary bravado - "beer bravery" is what it is generally called). Unforrtunately, this stage causes one to act and THEN think (like the posts you point out, CC). I see it all the time... Apologies come from time to time - there is hope with this group...

Give him a few more years and he will be a much more refined prick - able to think a little more clearly!!! Scotty's in that stage right now. Still a prick, but much wiser. Able to challenge a little bit, but still a little rough around the edges. Angers a little too easily, and gets carried away. This is a very dangerous stage because typically this group CAN'T admit they're wrong and apologize. The bravado is still there, but they try to think of clever ways to deflect others criticism. Such things as blaming everyone for "baiting" them and trying to influence others to choose their side - you know, "Carthago Delenda Est" - Of course, if that doesn't work, and he's sliding down the slippery slope - accuse the others of them being crazy and not have their meds straight...

Blog Entries

Well the time stamps of the posts I referenced from rohan certainly coincides with the time of day one would be engaging in "binge drinking"

You may be onto something George
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information