Thread: Princeton & Cigars?

Exclamation Princeton & Cigars?

Hey All,

I'll be in Princeton, NJ next week for work. Anyone have any good suggestions for the area in terms of Cigar shops or Lounges/Smoke friendly places? (anyone in the area want to meet up?) Lemme know!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Monk, I used to live in Princeton. The only cigar shop I know of is across the street from the Princeton Library, its called Little Taste of Cuba. Unfortunitly, I'm in DC, otherwise I would love to meet up. While you'r in town, I insist that you go to Hoggie Haven, its the best sandwich shop you will ever go to. Also, Chuck's Buffalo wings, which is a half block away from the cigar store i mentioned has awesome wings. It is next to the parking garage which is by the library. If you are into music, the Princeton Record Exchange is just down the street from Chuck's. ITs parking lot actually faces the parking garage by the library. Lastly, go to Halo Pub, its one of the best Ice Cream places you can go to. Its by Palmers Square and is really close to Little Taste of Cuba.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

3. Default

Little Taste of Cuba is a nice shop. They have a pretty good selection. They have another location in New Hope, PA and I have bought from them several times. HOWEVER...

http://http://maps.google.com/maps?h...35262320003677

This is my favorite tobacco shop anywhere! It does NOT have the same great aroma or ambiance of your typical cigar shop and there is no lounge, BUT it has an excellent selection at good prices and the owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. He puts in great effort to get cigars that other shops in the area just can't get a hold of. If a new cigar comes out, you can bet he has it. I highly recommend making it out there if you can.

EDIT: Well I just saw that this thread is 3 months old, but if you're ever back in Princeton it's applicable haha

what is it called? the Tobacco Leaf? I could not get your map what is the location?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information