I posted this in the cigar area of the sight. But I wanted those who read the reviews to have a chance to see this as well.

My personal opinions on this line of sticks has made a few of my buddies a little upset.

Not Worth the Hype
Smoked a CAO “The Sopranos” Edition today. Great Stick but all I can say is…Not worth the hype. Also definitely not worth the over $150 to $200 bucks a box!!! Now don’t get me wrong, this was a very enjoyable smoke. It let well and burned even from start to finish. The smoke that was produced was a THICK creamy white and the bouquet was also very enjoyable. I was able to get a lot of length off the ash before having to tap it off the first time. The taste was very complex but not harsh. Every draw was a different taste. Spicy with hints of cherry and chocolate (I know it sounds stupid but those are the only words that come to mind) this cigar was over an hour of pure joy. Several people around me wanted to know what I was smoking. When I told them it was a CAO Soprano they were like, “Wow we heard of those! You must have some money to be able to afford those” I told them to calm down because I just bought two of them($25 by the way) So what’s my point? My point is that this is a GREAT smoke but not worth the hype and not worth the $200 you will have to shell out to get a box of your own.

So any BOTLs out there that have tried these sticks? Let me know if I’m crazy or if I’m on the money with my opinion.