Thread: Let's get the message out about SCHIP

Default ...

Last edited by Shelby07; 10-06-2007 at 10:07 PM.

Last edited by Shelby07; 10-06-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

You should send your message to this guy and see if he will do a rant on it. He is also running for president. Very big warning there is not a rant that he does that does not use the f word and the b word at least 5 times. You can not play it around work , children or nuns!

hummmm more I think about it he might be too much for the site.
    Last edited by cinda; 10-06-2007 at 02:26 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Nah... a bunch of folks here have posted rants from the Guy from Boston. Just put a NSFW warning out and go for it.

But because of the very reason you cited I doubt if the message would ever be taken seriously. Bad language tends to automatically discredit any meaningful message.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 10-06-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

ohhhhhhhh so you know who he is..that was my point. I am waiting for the big weight in neither of them are talking about it too much. back on topic:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Fuck me. An entire section (Politics) dumped in order to curtail discussion of subjects (Politics) that damn near inevitably cause hard feelings among folks who generally get along and here you go starting a bullshit (Politics) thread about a subject (Politics) in which you have a very specific position (Politics) that you absolutely KNOW will not be shared (Politics) by others with whom you generally get along.

You have points that are accurate, misinformed, with which I agree, and disagree. But I'll be goddamned if this is the time or place. Kindly shut the fuck up.

edit: in fact, why don't you just edit your post out. jeezusshit.
    Last edited by basil; 10-06-2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: edit request
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Last edited by Shelby07; 10-06-2007 at 10:02 PM.

On second thought Ted, you are probably right. I don't want to start another blow up and this could be a touchy subject. The posts have been edited/deleted.

I'm gonna go watch the Rockies win.

Good deal. It's not really an issue with me - but it def is one with this board. Thanks for quick response.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information