Well my friends, I've officially been in Iraq for 20 days. Ironically, my days are simple. Get up at 0400 (that 4:00 AM for you non-military type) and get ready for work. Around 0510, get armed, I normally carry an M-16 with many rounds and yes the clip is in the gun. We are one of the few that truly walk around armed hot. Get my radio and then get the brief on what I doing that day. Then I head to our gathering point and the my post. Stay there until around 1830 (that's 6:30pm) then head back to gathering point. Head back to work, de-arm and get home around 1930 (7:30pm). Get some dinner around 2000 (8:00pm) head back to the room and call it a day and start fresh in the morning at 0400. This we do for 5 days straight and then get a day off and start the cycle again.

For the important questions. Cuban's. I haven't smoked any of the Cigars here because A. AAFES sells the POS A. Fuente smokes and B. The "Cubans" are fake. So, needless to say, I haven't had a cigar since I left Texas Sept 13th. I know, that's blasphemy where some of you come from. However, I didn't bring any with me. The internet is not that great. Sometimes you catch it on fast days but most of the time you don't. The phonses suck so most of the time my wife can't hear what I say so we mosty try and chat via IM. Well, I thought I would give you all an update on whats happening here. I'll try and log in when I can.

Lopaka