Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrapper On or Off

cool, my thread is coming back

GO OHIO STATE

anyways, i keep the cello on most of mine now, accept for a few that I'll be smoking soon.

Blog Entries

LOL!!

Sorry QuietC but being a PennState fan, I have to respectfully disagree with you. BIG game this weekend for the Nittany Lions againt OSU

Now this next statement is really gonna get ya:

When PennState is out of the running in the BigTen (which has happened A LOT in the past few years) I then root for

MICHIGAN

BUT if Michigan is also out of the running for a National Championship or if Ohio State goes to the Rose Bowl THEN I pull for OSU. I guess I mean whoever wins the Michigan/OSU game I then pull for because I like the both of them. I root against all other BigTen teams when they play PSU, OSU or Michigan.

Sorry, will you ever speak to me again?

Oh yeah, cello ON because it PROTECTS the cigars from damage. The fancy Padrons and all the Havanas I smoke don't come with cello so I rarely have to deal with the cello on/cello off dilema anyway
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-07-2005 at 12:41 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LOL!!

Sorry QuietC but being a PennState fan, I have to respectfully disagree with you. BIG game this weekend for the Nittany Lions againt OSU

When PennState is out of the running in the BigTen (which has happened A LOT in the past few years) I then root for

MICHIGAN

BUT if Michigan is also out of the running for a National Championship or if Ohio State goes to the Rose Bowl THEN I pull for OSU. I guess I mean whoever wins the Michigan/OSU game I then pull for because I like the both of them. I root against all other BigTen teams when they play PSU, OSU or Michigan.

Oh yeah, cello ON because it PROTECTS the cigars from damage. The fancy Padrons and all the Havanas I smoke don't come with cello so I rarely have to deal with the cello on/cello off dilema anyway
    OMG, DON'T EVER PM ME AGAIN haha
    However, I did root for Michigan when they were playing Michigan State only because M.S. was better ranked.

So if Ohio State isn't playing, I always root for the underdog.

bigpoppapuff Guest

this just in from yo yo ma................cello on!..

5. Default Off

I agree it's all personal preference, but I take mine off. I believe it lets them age nicely, and they just look better w/o them.

~Sonny~

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyfoxxx
    I agree it's all personal preference, but I take mine off. I believe it lets them age nicely, and they just look better w/o them.

~Sonny~
    Yeah, but then if you take the celo off, you have to determine which cigars are allowed to touch the others so as not to intermingle flavors.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Default Oh! My virgin ears!

Such filthy talk! INTERMINGLING!!!?????

They have magazines for that!

And you know what happens when cigars "intermingle"!? YOU GET A BUNCH OF LITTLE CIGARS RUNNING AROUND THE HUMIDOR!

Hey! What a novel idea! Cigars that could reproduce!

Cigar sex? No...no....I'm not going there!

Just to restate my previous post....I leave my wrappers on for the reasons I stated much earlier in Quiet C's thread.

8. Default Mmab...

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    "Such filthy talk! INTERMINGLING..."
    Always with the 'sexual innuendos' tied with cigars...every other post of yours....

I think you want it though....

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    "Given the choice between a woman and a cigar, I will always choose the cigar."
    Can't say I agree, sorry MMAB...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LOL!!

MICHIGAN

There is no way you can root for OSU and UM .Sounds like who ever is good you just root for.You like a bad baseball team ,just pick a team and stick with them
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Default Godfather!

Actually only one in about ten or so of my posts has any sexual innuendo.

You should meet my brother!

I like to keep my smokes naked
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Can't say I agree, sorry MMAB...
    Depends on what the woman looks like, and which cigar it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    Yeah, but then if you take the celo off, you have to determine which cigars are allowed to touch the others so as not to intermingle flavors.
    Do the cigars only have sex when they touch? If so that would make my world a lot simpler. (No, I am not trying to apply cigar physics to the real world if it's otherwise).

I want to take my cello's off for two reasons:

1) Looks nicer.
    2) I am afraid that they will cause the cigar to exchange moisture unevenly or at a far lower pace.
    Last edited by hp-^; 10-19-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Thread Information