Thread: The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007)

Default The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007)

Not great. Sure you got the creepy mutants and murder and that's always fun, but the storyline was sorta weak. I'm also not clear on why 99% of the time, people are just friggin' slaughterd outright, but this time they took the time to lacerate a guy hundreds of times and leave him in a port-a-potty to die of infection. Plus what the hell does the mutant offspring of dead miners know about turd pathogens?

Note: There is a rape scene in the movie. It's a little over-the-top as far as believability goes, but, well, it's a rape scene. Use caution in mixed company (or for yourself for that matter).

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Houston, Texas But to a more refined point. 3423 La Seine Lane Spring, TX 77388

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Not great. Sure you got the creepy mutants and murder and that's always fun, but the storyline was sorta weak. I'm also not clear on why 99% of the time, people are just friggin' slaughterd outright, but this time they took the time to lacerate a guy hundreds of times and leave him in a port-a-potty to die of infection. Plus what the hell does the mutant offspring of dead miners know about turd pathogens?

Note: There is a rape scene in the movie. It's a little over-the-top as far as believability goes, but, well, it's a rape scene. Use caution in mixed company (or for yourself for that matter).

TampaSupremo

I turned it off half way through... i dont appreciate cruel rape tricks onscreen to get shock value.

Default The Hills Have Eyes 2

I saw the movie myself and was not really impressed as far as the story line but I will have to say the special effects were pretty good.
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

Thread Information