Alright, I have been thinking about this for quite some time now, and I'm fed up enough with working to line "the mans" pockets that I'm writing my business plan, consolidating capital, and trying to figure out how to get started with a B/M of my very own.

Locally there are 3 discount cigar stores that also sell ciggarettes, pipes, tobacco, etc.....and 2 "upscale" tobacco shops with basically the same line up of merchandise....maybe more lines of cigars than the discounters, better conversation and assistance than the discounters, but that's about the only difference.

Along with the b/m's, there is only one, that's right ONE, cigar bar in town. NONE of the b/m's have a smoking area where you can sit, smoke, chat, etc.......and this is what I hope to exploit.

I've researched local laws, and a smoking area is allowed, especially since there won't be any food or drinks sold initially and it will be strictly a tobacco store. I'm thinking of finding a site that will allow for expansion from a b/m to a sports bar/ b&m.....but I want to start out with the smoking lounge on-site.

I would like to know what things about your local b/m you really enjoy.....what type of "attractions" do they offer? Free coffee? Newspapers and magazines to read? Wireless internet? I'm looking for stuff that I could open with that won't require me to have a 1/2 million dollar bankroll to get started. I also don't know how to get in with the cigar manufacturers, distributors, etc........or what kind of expense in start up cigar inventory I am looking at.

If any retailers can give me a hand there, I would appreciate it. PM me with any suggestions and advice. Thanks in advance.