Thread: Where Will Barry End up?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where Will Barry End up?!

Ok…so being the big SF Giants fan that I am I thought I would start a little contest. This contest is to try and guess where Barry will end up in the league and what team he will play for? In addition, how many years will he sign for with that team? Will he be able to stay in the NL or go to AL as a DH? I’m sure he’s going to the AL but who knows?

Anyway so here is the contest. Each player will get one guess. Your guess will be what league, what team in that league and for how many years he will be signed to that team. The person that guesses the right league, right team and closest to how many years without going over wins! What do you win?! The winner will win a 10 stick sampler from me!

I know there are a lot of people out there that hate Barry. I for one am NOT A BARRY fan but if you wear the Orange and Black, I LOVE YA! My point is this…Keep your “Barry Bashing” to a minimum. I want this to be a fun contest for any sports and cigar fan. In order to guess you must have at least 100 posts on the sight. And that is it!!! Remember you only get one guess!!! As soon as he signs and it’s official, I will get in touch with the winner.

For example, if you think Barry will go to the Dodgers and sign for 5 years your guess would be…

N.L.

LA Dodgers

5 Years.

Ok, so lets get this thing started and lets have some fun!!!

Last edited by Maduro Man; 10-12-2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: cuz I cant spell

Thread Information