Thread: Comacho Coyolar

Default Comacho Coyolar

I smoked one of these to ring in the new year, and i was very impressed. i don't know much about reviewing but i can say that this cigar was very strong. one of the strongest i have smoked. though unlike most strong cigars i have had it was very smooth and easy to smoke. it also was around 4.5 in, but took and hour plus to smoke. i would love anybodies input on this, i am thinking this might be the first box of cigars i will purchase.
    Mark 8:36

I like em a lot, then again, I think I've liked every Camacho I've ever smoked. Get you a box. They are a good cigar for the money.

Never had a coyolar, but can say the Triple Maduro is very tasty. Try one if you get the chance.

yeah for a quality cigar such as this, the price was unbelievable. i got mine at my local shop for like 4 bucks. as i was smoking it i had another thought, as i have progressed as a smoker i find myself starting to lean more and more towards the robusto sized cigars. i find that the longer larger sizes just tend not to be as good in my opinion. plus i feel that esspecially in the colder months, an hour is all i really can stand to smoke. does anybody else have this situation, or even does anyone tend to lean to the other end and why?

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I like em a lot, then again, I think I've liked every Camacho I've ever smoked. Get you a box. They are a good cigar for the money.

6. Default

I entire don't like the entire Comacho line but the Coyolars are really good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Yeah, I completely agree. Not only are they a good value, they will help you with the nasal exhale technique to improve your ability to detect flavors. Once the burning stops that is.

I had a Coyolar on friday. It didnt impress me much. Maybe I should have saved it to have after a better meal cuz I didnt really eat much for dinner.

Think Ill try another one some time in the summer.

9. Default

just tried one today i was pretty impressed.

these guys seem to be decently rare. anyone have a good sit on where to get them cheap.

Thread Information