Thread: Cusano 18 years aged maduro

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Default Cusano 18 years aged maduro

Just curious if anyone has tried one of these yet. I picked one up at my local cause the owner kept raving about them. Looks like it has potential to be a great cigar. Anyone have any input?

Blog Entries

I have nubbed a 5-pack of these, very consistent construction, burned very well. Nice bright ash. I won't go into detail here, but they were all very enjoyable to me.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Never had an aged Maduro Cusano. The Paired Maduro is not too shabby. Wierdly enough, I prefer the regular 18 line better than the Maduros. Most, and I emphasize MOST of the Cusano smokes are pretty decent for the price point.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Arrow

I've got a box of their Churchill's. They are a strong cigar, the inside of the lid warns that they are about a 7 out of 10 strength. In my experience they aren't lying.

They have a decent amount of smoke and the draw isn't bad either. The flavor is a little bitter for my tastes but YMMV.

Overall, it's a decent after supper smoke, or a mess with your Captain Black smoking friends (one buddy calls them a "Pukesono 18).g
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Great Cigar! Ecspecially for the price. OMG.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Never had an aged Maduro Cusano. The Paired Maduro is not too shabby. Wierdly enough, I prefer the regular 18 line better than the Maduros. Most, and I emphasize MOST of the Cusano smokes are pretty decent for the price point.
    I agree, and enjoy the paired maduro fairly regularly. Seems to have a lttle more spice and kick than most maduros I have had.

I had the Connecticut version (churchill sized), and fucking loved it. And for $5 a pop? Damn near unbeatable.

sounds great. I'm definately real excited to get this thing burning sometime soon and experience what it's like. thanks for the input guys!

so after all the good feedback i finally got around to smoking this tonight and man was it good. definately worth the miniscual $3 i paid for it. Can't wait to get my hands on a few more of these. Thanks for all the input guys!

Mike

Houston, Texas But to a more refined point. 3423 La Seine Lane Spring, TX 77388

I completely hated this cigar so much... i guess i just got a really bad one, but the draw was hard, burn was slow as hell, and it was harsh and acrid with every draw...

Thread Information