Thread: Home Draft System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A bit much for the wife is much better for you, her beer goggles will be that much more instant and she'll be ready to love you much quicker than usual.

As for kegs, I'd find out who the local distributor of your favorite belgian (not the liquor store) and see if they'll sell a keg to a private individual. Otherwise, work something out with the liquor store to special order a keg for you.

Ommegang just released a belgian style brewed with actual belgian chocolate, bet she'd enjoy that.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

forgot all about this thread. I'll take some pics and get them up. Also a parts list. This was probably one of the most rewarding projects I've done. Sure the hardwood floors I put in look nice, but with a ice cold draft I could live with sub-flooring.

And it took all of 20 to 30 mins. to finish.

Congratulations. Can't wait to see the pics.
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Thread Information