Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: most disappointing smoke?

Looks like I'm not the only one...Check "Kenyth" Thead on Te Amos. He REALLY hates em.

Petrus Etiquette Rouge, was the most dissapointing cigar i've smoked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    Petrus Etiquette Rouge, was the most dissapointing cigar i've smoked.
    Man, thanks for posting this......I almost bid on some of these..no wonder the price was so cheap......was the flavor just crap, or the construction, or all of the above?

I thought the flavor was horrible, it basically tasted like lighting a paper bag and inhaling. The construction was fine but the flavor sucked. I bought 20 of the on CI.com when they were on sale for about $20 and figured I'd give them a shot (they talked them up like they were a premium cigar and popular in europe). oh well. (If you by chance want any PM me your address and I'll send you the remaining cigars taking up space in my humidor)

I was extremely disapointed with the CAO vision when it came out. There was a lot of hype about this cigar, the humidor box, etc. The cigar didn't live up to its >$10 price tag. There was very little draw on it and had not much flavor. Bleh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    I was extremely disapointed with the CAO vision when it came out. There was a lot of hype about this cigar, the humidor box, etc. The cigar didn't live up to its >$10 price tag. There was very little draw on it and had not much flavor. Bleh.
    I have one of these chillin in the cooler.....

I hope I have a better experience
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

By far the worst I have had was the highly recommended Stradivarius cigar!!!

Maybe someone won't be happy with me saying this, but here is what happened:
    Went to rtda with some friends this year and we each got a free one. We all decided to pick a night and we would all get together and smoke these together. We all put them out at the same time! It looked odd with 3 cigars lying in an ashtray hardly smoked and us smoking something else.

Thread Information