Thread: Bowling Alleys...A Cigar Smoker's Safe Haven?

Houston, Texas But to a more refined point. 3423 La Seine Lane Spring, TX 77388

Default Bowling Alleys...A Cigar Smoker's Safe Haven?

I gotta tell you what! I was bowling the other night with my "fiance" And I mean... I had a great time... Not only did i have a great time but i had a great smoke! I mean i was loungin' on the seats with some Nachos and A diet Coke and a Gurkha Nepalese Warrior... It was like smoking in the house (which im not allowed to do) and better than a designated smoking room behind a closed door despite what relaxation treasures lay behind.... Because I dont know... I felt free.. Free to enjoy my cigar.. in a nice atmosphere (it was really dead there, it was a monday) eatin and smoking.. And I say its better than a smoking room because... I feel a smoke i have in a place where im not treated differently, and is air conditioned... makes the maduro that much darker... or the filler just a little bit sweeter...and the chips a little less stale than they would be if i was just in my "smoking corner"... I dont know.. but the alley also had a nice bar area.. and it was just a good time.. i dunno.. i just feel with the growing hatred towards those that blow smoke ( i mean i hate cigs but i dun hate on people) its good to still have a place where you can enjoy yourself in an "everyone" atmosphere and smoke a cigar..

Not in florida.

Although I wish I could have a cigar....it is alot nicer than going home smelling like 1000 cigarettes and the chemicals than burn within them.

I should make a cigar bar...with bowling alley in florida!

Dude... anything i can do to help to make that come true :)

I think I'm spoiled. I live in the Crescent section of North Myrtle. There's an ocean front bar & a poolside tiki bar 3-4 blocks away. The biggest most tricked out sports bar is 3 blocks. There's a few more cigar friendly bars and the bowling alley(which has a bar too) and Nick's Cigars in the 7-8 block radius. I keep a nice Partagas ashtray stashed in the office at my favorite place. Oh yeah, 3 golf courses too. As the crow flies, #1 tee box at Beachwood is 3 1/2 blocks from my back door. SC is getting hit by the smoking bans now though. Beaufort, Charleston, Hilton Head, Mt Pleasant and now it's coming to my county. Surfside Beach has gone active and Conway is trying to be next.

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    I think I'm spoiled. I live in the Crescent section of North Myrtle. There's an ocean front bar & a poolside tiki bar 3-4 blocks away. The biggest most tricked out sports bar is 3 blocks. There's a few more cigar friendly bars and the bowling alley(which has a bar too) and Nick's Cigars in the 7-8 block radius. I keep a nice Partagas ashtray stashed in the office at my favorite place. Oh yeah, 3 golf courses too. As the crow flies, #1 tee box at Beachwood is 3 1/2 blocks from my back door. SC is getting hit by the smoking bans now though. Beaufort, Charleston, Hilton Head, Mt Pleasant and now it's coming to my county. Surfside Beach has gone active and Conway is trying to be next.

I call that heaven!

Thread Information