When I bought a box of the Torano 1959 Exodus GOLD Toros from I forgot where, they sent me a sampler which included this Silver Robusto.

Here's what Famous-Smoke has to say about these:
Carlos Torano Exodus Silv cigars are medium to full bodied cigars made with a more complex blend than the gold banded 1959 Edition. These luxurious cigars are draped in gorgeous Criollo wrappers married to a rich combination of Honduran, Mexican and Costa Rican filler tobaccos. The result is a very spicy, yet marvelously smooth smoke with traces of dark caramel, citrus and cedar that captures the essence of the best 'pre-embargo' Cuban cigars. A very rewarding evening smoke, indeed.
Well, they may be "more complex" than the gold banded ones but to me they don't taste anywhere near as good as the gold banded ones.

The wrapper is a natural which is much lighter than the gold and doesn't taste anywhere near as good.

Burn and construction were above average and I would classify these as "medium" bodied.

Overall, I would rate this cigar an 87, not a huge disappointment but certainly nothing special.

I would probably never buy a box of these.

Gimme a GOLD anyday