Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    As it should be!! I echo what others have said.........you're giving plenty to all of us already!!!

DITTO! Thank you for all do for us.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

When will we get our assignments?

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    When will we get our assignments?
    Hopefully within the next week.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

england 65 high street knaphill woking surrey GU21 2PX

hi im simo im new here

can i get in on this

No.

Too late to get in on this???

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    No.
    hahahaha

I'm kinda late. If I have not not signed up already I'd like to!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    I would like to participate however I don't have any cigars that are mine left. All I have are smokes sent to me, so it would be wrong for me to send them. Also, being in the middle of war zone...

I'm in the middle of Iraq for those that don't know,

I have access to fakes and AF bottom of the line brands.

Now, if someone, don't mind getting the AF and something from OIF I will participate. However, if I'm your SS, please be patient because it is coming from here and I can't guarantee it will get there before Christmas.

Plus, since my humi is being babysitted by GCN2, who ever is my Santa is would have to wait until I got back in mid Jan to send mine.

If this is fine for everyone...then I'm game. If not, no problem and I'll be game next year.

Lopaka
    Hell yeah you should be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Lopaka should be in fo' sho'

If he was my SS, I would love to get some kind of item that was unique to the area he was stationed; I've got plenty of cigars, but no Iraqi snow globes (or whatever it might be)!
    Yep, what Aaron said.

I've always wanted one of those badass scorpion spiders (camel spider). On further thought, the snow globe sounds better. I think I would shit myself if I opened up a package with one of those things in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Too late to get in on this???

TampaSupremo
    Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    I'm kinda late. If I have not not signed up already I'd like to!
    Done and Done. See this official thread for details.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...730#post100730

List as of now:
    -CgarDan
    -kevin7
    -Lopaka
    -ashauler
    -heftysmokes
    -JFellows
    -derivation
    -spiffykyle
    -WOXOF
    -rsanz
    -koolhandk
    -slcraiders
    -stjohnroe
    -Bassfever
    -Locard
    -Maduro Man
    -Roham
    -prophetic_joe
    -guado
    -TampaSupremo
    Last edited by drew_goring; 11-06-2007 at 06:56 PM.

11. Default

I still would like to join, if a test is required let me know what it is so I can enter the Secret Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by prostartjr1738 View Post
    I still would like to join, if a test is required let me know what it is so I can enter the Secret Santa.
    Dude, you're trying a little too hard which make everybody a little suspicious. I don't think you are old enough to legally smoke either. Dec. 23, 1988 doesn't cut it. You shouldn't use the same user name on different forums if you are looking to run a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Dude, you're trying a little too hard which make everybody a little suspicious. I don't think you are old enough to legally smoke either. Dec. 23, 1988 doesn't cut it. You shouldn't use the same user name on different forums if you are looking to run a scam.
    Nice work.

Date of Birth:
    November 23, 1985

Fucking Nasty Shit Board

Exact same thing on this board
    Living with Style

Here's a post about cigars with possibly the most cigar brand misspellings ever recorded in a single thread.

Here's a non-related, but good, read.

And same birthday on the Drugs & Booze Board.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

OK I will take it that since it was under my reply on page 3 of this thread that perhaps i am the one that doesn't have enough history to be trusted to participate. No Biggie, however would like to point out i am not trying to scam. Just got back from a year in Baghdad (hence the pic with IBA on and Groucho Marx mask my son sent me) and thought this sounded fun. Actually kinda of amusing that people are peered out of a Secret Santa. You sirs, shall go on the naughty list. Have fun guys, except for SLCRaiders who peered out a fellow soldier who just returned (Think i mentioned this in my first post about the importance of sending sticks to guys in Iraq). You shall now go down in the books as a true Blue Falcon. Just kidding knucklehead, be safe and remember, that's not tobacco in Haji's Hookah.

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by slkr4life View Post
    OK I will take it that since it was under my reply on page 3 of this thread that perhaps i am the one that doesn't have enough history to be trusted to participate. No Biggie, however would like to point out i am not trying to scam. Just got back from a year in Baghdad (hence the pic with IBA on and Groucho Marx mask my son sent me) and thought this sounded fun. Actually kinda of amusing that people are peered out of a Secret Santa. You sirs, shall go on the naughty list. Have fun guys, except for SLCRaiders who peered out a fellow soldier who just returned (Think i mentioned this in my first post about the importance of sending sticks to guys in Iraq). You shall now go down in the books as a true Blue Falcon. Just kidding knucklehead, be safe and remember, that's not tobacco in Haji's Hookah.

Chief
    Trust here is earned...and the Secret Santa is certainly not a place to begin earning it. Try the newbie sampler and work your way up from there.

I'd like to get in on this.

I don't post much but Roham can over see my pass to make sure it meets the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I'd like to get in on this.

I don't post much but Roham can over see my pass to make sure it meets the standard.
    Any friend of Roham is good to go in my books.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slkr4life View Post

Chief
    If slkr4life must bow out, then I too must respectfully bow out of this. I must say, I was really looking forward to impressing my SS (had a really good idea for an extra and everything). I wasn't ever really sure about all this internet trade, but I was willing to take a chance, it being the holidays and all. It is sort of a shame that you guys feel that all first timers shouldn't be allowed to participate, but I understand that rules are rules, so I am willing to comply out of respect.

Didn't want to be a downer just wanted to point out that working seven days, fifteen hours a day for a year puts a damper on searching out cigar forums and chatting. Even the wife had the ass i didn't chat with her enough. I tried to keep my reply light and friendly but Drew your reply was pretty unnecessary and shows little character. Too bad because you seem to be great when talking and trading cigars.

Koolhandk thanks for the back up. Appreciate it. That by the way showed great character.

As i tried to say to begin with, have a good time guys. Just wanted to make sure i wasn't lumped in with the other gentleman that seemed to be a legitimate scammer. I don't post much but do enjoy the information.

Thread Information