Thread: Love Guru

Default Love Guru

Heard a few reviews dogging the crap out of this movie. One professional said "a movie you can watch and fear you'll never laugh again", or something along those lines. Dayum!

Don't waste your time. See zohan or get smart. Much, much better!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

I made the mistake of seeing this last weekend and it was the worst shit I've ever seen. I almost left. If this movie was an SNL sketch it would have been on in the last 1/2 hour of the show when everything gets really shitty.

The character was pointless, none of the supporting cast was memorable, and Jessica Alba didn't even do anything sexy in it - which is kind of the point of putting her in a movie, am I wrong?

The funniest jokes were old jokes that weren't written by Myers and Mini-Me punching him in the balls.

I'm glad it tanked so maybe we won't have to worry about another decade of sequels.
    End of line.

Thread Information