Thread: Official Secret Santa Thread 2007

Default Official Secret Santa Thread 2007

CigarSmokers Secret Santa 2007!

You will be sending your address AND email to me via Private Message. Label your PM "Secret Santa 2007." I will send you the name and address of your Secret Santa recipient after all participants have entered. The Secret Santa user account is for everyone to access once we get going to ask questions of their recipient or to taunt their recipient to keep us anonymous. The password will be given out through PMs to participants only. I will send out the password once Hex resets it to something new and PM’s me with it.

RULES:

You send a 4-stick bomb to your Secret Santa recipient. You will, in return, receive a 4 stick bomb from your Secret Santa. There is a minimum of 4 QUALITY cigars. Each cigar MUST be quality smoke. Use accepted internet sites for pricing rather than store pricing since they vary so widely and you won't end up sending way overpriced $2 sticks. Premiums are great to send, but no whining if you don't get a box full of $20 sticks in return.

2. Extras are encouraged and make this what it CAN be. Extras cannot be urged enough. A PIF is a PIF, but a Secret Santa is entirely different. Everyone can make homemade fudge for $5 to send. Use your imagination. If you have no imagination, borrow someone else's.

3. The cut off date for your recipient to receive their package is December 25, 2007. You can send at any point before that. This year people will receive their packages BEFORE Christmas. For people shipping internationally, be sure to leave lots of time for the package to arrive. 3 weeks is suggested in my experience with the postal system near Christmas time.

4. If you fail to fulfill your obligation as a Secret Santa you will be outed, raw hamburger will be shoved down your shorts, and you will be tossed to the dogs on every forum we can find. Don't be a scumbag.

5. I am the person running the Secret Santa this year, thus I will not be participating. Keep in mind, that I am not personally responsible for your Secret Santa turning out to be a scumbag if that should happen. I will offer up the information so the scumbag may be outed if it comes to that, but I will not be raked over the coals for something out of their control.

Those are the ground rules for this year’s Secret Santa. The cutoff for sign ups will be Saturday, November 17, 2007 at midnight Mountain time. The random Secret Santa selections will be finished by at the latest Friday, November 23 at which point I will PM everybody involved the name and address of your Secret Santa Recipient.

These are the rules borrowed from last year. They seemed to work fine.

If you are on the list, you don't need to post here. If you aren't on the list, feel free to express your interest in this thread.

If you are not an established member here, please don't get offended when you are asked to not participate. Gain some rep, do some trades and there is always next year.

-CgarDan
    -Lopaka
    -ashauler
    -heftysmokes
    -JFellows
    -derivation
    -spiffykyle
    -WOXOF
    -rsanz
    -slcraiders
    -stjohnroe
    -Bassfever
    -Locard
    -Maduro Man
    -Roham
    -prophetic_joe
    -guado
    -TampaSupremo
    -Stephen
    -cigarsarge
    -hex1848
    Last edited by Roham; 10-20-2008 at 12:36 AM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

The Secret Sanata 2007 PMs have been sent. If I somebody didn't get theirs, please PM me ASAP. Let the fun begin!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

22 for '07!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information