TODAY ONLY AT FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP!
================================================== =========
Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, November 8

TODAY ONLY! MOSAICO BUNDLES
FREE MOSAICO SUMATRA MINUTO BUNDLE (A $44 VALUE)
AND FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITH YOUR ORDER

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

Welcome to one of the largest selections of premium cigars we've ever featured in a One Day Sale. You've seen them in our catalog and website for a few months now, and I'm happy to report that Mosaico is starting to catch on. Well, how can you go wrong? Here you have what's literally a "mosaic" of great tasting, high quality cigars made at the General Cigar factories in Danli and Corfradia, Honduras. These are the same factories that make Punch, Don Tomás, Helix, Hoyo de Monterrey, and Sancho Panza, among others.

Now when you make that many cigars you're bound to have a lot of overflow, so we said, "We'll take 'em!" and now they're all yours at a fraction of the boxed prices. You get to choose from among six juicy wrapper leaves, and with every bundle you buy you'll receive a FREE bundle of delectable Mosaico Sumatra Minutos – a $44 value – and FREE ground shipping.

There's just two things I have to mention. First, the free Sumatra Minuto bundle offer does not apply if you buy a bundle of the Minutos in Sumatra or Connecticut. Secondly, since Mosaico is sorted by shape, I don't know what brands are in each bundle. But if you're familiar with some of the fine cigars mentioned above, I bet your palate can match 'em up. All I know is these cigars are top-grade through 'n through making them one of the best values we've ever offered.

Stock up for winter by adding a couple of bundles to your cart now.

Mosaico Bundles
Strength: Medium - Full
Wrapper/s: Cameroon, Connecticut, Broadleaf Maduro, Ecuadorian, Havano, Sumatra
Filler: Various
Binder: Various
Presentation: Bundles of 20 cigars
One Day Deal: Free Mosaico Sumatra Minuto bundle (a $44.00 value) & Shipping*
*Free bundle offer excluded from Mosaico Sumatra Minuto & Conn. Minuto purchases

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =========
PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the
privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with
us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third
party vendors.