Thread: Another Buy me These

1. Default Another Buy me These

Not the best cigars out there but I am a big fan of Tropical Tobacco made cigars and these raw and strong. Buy me 2 bundles of Toros and I will send you a nice selection of cigars .

http://www.holts.com/category.html?i...9&trail=201277
    The older I get ,the better I was

I'll bite.

PM Sent.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

3. Default

schweet.

My end arrived today after a hellish day at work, and to find out I almost burned down my apartment (in a rush this morning and left my gecko's heat lamp sitting on my desk after I gave him water). Thankfully no smoke damage, just a bit of an odor and a 3 inch hole in my desk.

Thanks Kevin, after everything that happened today, opening my end of the trade brought a huge smile to my face. Now I'm off to light one of these sticks on my desk before it goes out.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

5. Default

I always try and put some aged stuff in there and some rare stuff in a box. I hope you enjoy all of them

let me know when you are ready for some more, I am trying to build up my humi, and would love to have some "handpicked" sticks.

Thread Information