Thread: Justice!

I can't believe that this guy thought he would get $54 Million plus for a pair of pants. What an idiot. I also don't see how he didn't think he would lose his job. (I wouldn't be surprised to see in a few months that he also gets disbarred).

The real problem in this case is the cost to the small business owners who thought about closing up shop and going back to South Korea (and spent a fortune in attorney fees). Not to mention that they had agreed to settle on 3 different occasions with the plaintiff for 4,000, 8,000 and 12,000. (Oh and the tort reform association agreed to buy him any suit of his choice if he dropped the case).

While I am not a member of the DC bar, I would presume an administrative judge would, by necessity, also be a lawyer licensed to practice in the jurisdiction. His lawsuit was frivolous, brought in bad faith, and an abuse of process. He should be disbarred and required to pay the Defendant's attorney's fees and court costs.

Good riddance, this is the kind of frivolous BS that is cluttering up our courtrooms.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information