Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, November 15

TODAY ONLY! TODAY ONLY! ROCKY PATEL FACTORY SELECTS MADURO "THE BEST FULL-BODIED VALUE ON THE PLANET!" NOW ONLY $39.95/BUNDLE & FREE GROUND SHIPPING

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

If you love full-bodied cigars, listen for the foghorn, because your ship's just come in. Today only you can STEAL any bundle of our exclusive Rocky Patel Factory Selects Maduro for only $39.95 and get free ground shipping, too. This is one of those cigars that has to be smoked to be believed. Plus it proves that if you dig hard enough, you can find some incredible tobacco treasures at dime store prices.

These cigars have a robust blend of extra-long-aged, high-priming Nicaraguan and Honduran longfiller tobaccos capped-off with a dark, mouthwatering Maduro wrapper leaf. The smoke is bold, creamy-smooth, and blazing with dark, sweet, and spicy tobacco flavors. Two of the three shapes have already received 9.0+ customer scores, and are raking in the raves…

"I ordered a bundle looking for an inexpensive everyday cigar. I smoked one right out of the bundle, which I've never done before. I just ordered 5 bundles…It makes everything else in my humidor seem like a Marlboro Light." - Joe S. in West Central Florida

"At 2-bucks a stick it's one of those 'ship 'em to the office buys' so Momma don't see the delivery of the 15 pound box. The only problem I had with my first bundle was that I smoked it in a week. Every cigar in that bundle was identical; dark, packed with tobacco, beautifully rolled, and with a perfect draw." - RSteve of HerfersParadise.net

Get in on this incredible value by adding a bundle to your cart now.

Rocky Patel Factory Selects Maduro (Honduras)
Strength: Full
Wrapper: Maduro
Filler: Nicaraguan, Honduran
Binder: Nicaraguan
Presentation: Bundles of 20 cigars
One Day Deal: $39.95/bundle & Free Ground Shipping

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =========

PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with
us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third
party vendors.