Thread: Rocky Patel Decade

Default Rocky Patel Decade

A very good smoke. Silky smooth and full of flavor. Mild to medium in strength.
    Has anyone else tried them?
    Baron
    Remember to breathe

I had one Saturday at the Cigar Heritage Festival in Ybor. I think they were mis-priced at $7.20 a stick but who am I to argue about a deal in my favor.

I went with the Lonsdale size since they were limited on what they had.

It was a good smoke for the money but after the 4 previous cigars I was kinda done.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the smoke but I don't think I was that much more impressed by it than an Olde World Reserve.

They were doing buy 3 and get a free OWR deal so I still have a decade left to try and an OWR to compare it to.

I think with some age the cigar could be a lot better, it seemed very fresh.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Blog Entries

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/veohplayer.swf?p...g&id=anonymous" allowFullScreen="true" width="410" height="341" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflas...r"></embed><br /><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

A local B&M just got some of these in and said they were very popular. May have to stop by and pick one up to try.
    Mark 8:36

Had a couple of these when they first came out. About 10 bucks here (40% tobacco tax) Not a bad cigar but not really worth a 10 spot. Don't know how it managed a 95 rating from CA (well, actually, I think I do.) I'd smoke one if somebody gave me one, but not in my regular rotation. Probably should be a $6-7 stick.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 08-03-2008 at 05:38 PM.

Gonna have to agree with Shelby. Not a bad smoke. Matter of fact, it was really good. But I wouldn't say it was better than the Serie V which is in the $6-7 range. Then again, I got it as a gift so that made it extra good.

Blog Entries

Cigar.com has them for 8.00 a stick right now 35% off sale

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Cigary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos View Post
    A very good smoke. Silky smooth and full of flavor. Mild to medium in strength.
    Has anyone else tried them?
    Baron

I have pretty much tried everything that RP puts out and I highly recommend most of his line of full bodied smokes. I would even smoke the cello it comes in if it didn't cause problems for me later on.

Blog Entries

Tried this a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Big, full smoke, and an easy draw. Very tastey as well. Bought some more of these this past weekend and now they are sitting in the humi getting seasoned up for a nice smoke down the line. I would definitely recomend them.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Smoked one last week and found it to be a little to spicey for me, but it did have a good aroma. Maybe I need to let the other one age. They were 9.00 sticks, I don't think I will put this one on my buy list.

Rich

Thread Information