Thread: Orlando or Bust

Default Orlando or Bust

Well, I don't really know anyone here in person, but I still think of you as my friends, so I wanted to tell you all that in about 6 hours the wife, kids and I will be making the 10 hour drive to spend Thanksgiving week in Orlando. My two daughters don't know yet, but we are going to wake them up and tell them we are going on a trip. One stop I am going to make no matter what is the Corona Cigar Company. I plan on bringing back as many goodies as my wife will allow. I think I am more exited about that than Disney. Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and I'll see you all in about a week.

Kevin

have a safe trip bro.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Have a good time bro. Family time like that is priceless.

have fun at disney. i went there for my honeymoon. i'd rather go to the Corona Cigar Company. have fun there too!!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Corona is cool place to chill but on some items they're a lil' pricey.

I'd offer to come out and meet you for a stick but unfortunately I'm going to be in South Florida for Thanksgiving.

I'd suggest some other shops but I always end up getting my stuff in Tampa when I head over there.

Have a great time!
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Well, we got back late Saturday evening, and I spent all day yesterday trying to recoup from the 10 hour drive and miles of walking. I had a blast, I had been to Disney before, but this time was by far the best, mainly because of my company. The kids loved every minute of it, they were worn out everynight, but were ready the next morning. There were several moments that will remain in my memory forever. My two favorites were my 6 year old drawing a picture of her sister, and her sister asked "what is that?", without hesistation, she said "that is your hairy toe knuckles" I almost ran off the road..... Another is on the way back, everyone in the car was tired and ready to get home, my daughters were arguing because my 5 year old lost her sisters gameboy somewhere in the backseat. After about 5 minutes of her looking for it, she told her sister "I can't find the gameboy, but here is the charger"

I just laughed typing all of this. Well, it is good to be back, but I have found myself thinking about what I was doing at this time last week.

Blog Entries

Man, sounds like a fantastic trip with loads of memories to cherish!! Glad you are back safely!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Well, we got back late Saturday evening, and I spent all day yesterday trying to recoup from the 10 hour drive and miles of walking. I had a blast, I had been to Disney before, but this time was by far the best, mainly because of my company. The kids loved every minute of it, they were worn out everynight, but were ready the next morning. There were several moments that will remain in my memory forever. My two favorites were my 6 year old drawing a picture of her sister, and her sister asked "what is that?", without hesistation, she said "that is your hairy toe knuckles" I almost ran off the road..... Another is on the way back, everyone in the car was tired and ready to get home, my daughters were arguing because my 5 year old lost her sisters gameboy somewhere in the backseat. After about 5 minutes of her looking for it, she told her sister "I can't find the gameboy, but here is the charger"

I just laughed typing all of this. Well, it is good to be back, but I have found myself thinking about what I was doing at this time last week.
    Well, The Korean is back at it. We leave tommorrow morning to make the drive and spend the week with Mickey again. It appears this will be a family tradition, next year if everything goes right, we may try to go on the Disney Cruise. Ya'll have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? "

Enjoy your trip! just don't let the wife see the credit card bill and what she doesn't know won't hurt you.

Thread Information