Thread: StjohnRoe, The Man from England

Default StjohnRoe, The Man from England

HO! HO! HO!, oh wait a minute am I still allowed to say that in the UK? I know the Union has stated we can’t use such vulgar language and demeaning terminology since it may offend women in Sydney Australia.

(http://fromtheleftsideofmybrain.word...ore-in-sidney/)

Anyway, Ho! Ho! Ho! Or Ha Ha Ha! Whichever works in your country. I hope you’ve been a good boy. And tell me what StjohnRoe would like for Christmas.

At home we are more concerned that santa hangs around with a bunch of fairys.

I have done my best to be a good boy this year, I have only screamed in the supermarket three times when the wife wouldn't let me have the whisky and I only stole my sons dinner money twice.

I like suprises so do your best santa.

Oh and tell mrs clause that I am free on boxing day for a bit of relief (nudge nudge)
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Santa Hopes your gift has arrived, or will arrive soon. The outsourcing to the post office occurred a little over 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to let you know Santa didn't forget about you.

Santa, looks like the postal fairys are having a slowdown and haven't got to me yet, I am sure that they will buck their ideas up in the new year.

Patiently

Stjohn

Santa apologizes for the gift not arriving before Christmas, Santa sent the box on or around 12/7 and thought it would be across the pond by now. Be sure to let Santa know when the Red Holiday box of Stogies arrives.

Hey StJohn, I was wondering if the package had arrived yet. Let Santa know if the package arrives in the next two weeks (by 1/18/08). If nothing arrives by then Santa will send out another box of goodies on 1/22/08 which will hopefully make it across the pond. (I thought the package would be there by now and or at least by the 18th of this month, otherwise I'll just assume it was lost in shipping somewhere)

Santa, I will keep an eye out, sometimes things do just slow right down around christmas

Still no package Stjohn? Well if you don't mind please inform me on monday evening wither on not you got anything on this post. If its ok with you If you still haven't received anything by then I'm going to order something for you from Royal Mile Whisky (shipped directly to you). I'll get some smokes to you hopefully a short time after that.

-Santa

I'm afraid nothing has arrived, thanks for keeping me posted, and thanks for being an honorable santa.

Merry (belated) Christmas.

Stjohn

Well Santa has given up hope on the Postal Service to deliver the package to you. Santa just ordered an item to be shipped to the address that was given for the secret santa from http://www.royalmilewhiskies.com . The order/refrence number there is 38454, I orderd you one of my faviortes from the site, and they say that it should be there in about 3 days. I thought if I ordered something from the UK it would get to you alot quicker then from across the pond. I'll let you know when I ship out a small batch of smokes to you from the US, IF by chance the original box shows up, enjoy its the season of giving.

Santa,

Would you believe that I just received a parcel of lovelly smokes, posted from Columbia MD on December 10 2007. Looks like an axcellent selection, with a number that I have heard of but have not yet had a chance to try.

Thank you Santa.

Wow! I could of swore they were lost in shipping. At least they won't go to waste. Well I guess santa shouldn't have been so trigger happy, but the Royalmile whiskies shipping should come soon too. (let me know when it arrives, since I already paid for it and want to make sure you get it).

Santa,

You have gone beyond the call of duty. I shall attempt to put on my detective hat and repay the favour.

First question, posted from Columbia, which is about 30 miles from Bethesda? Lover of whisky?

Stjohn

It wasn't me.

Yes, Columbia is 30 miles north of Bethesda, where I sometimes reside. I do enjoy Whisky and had the opportunity to visit the distillery last summer where the Whisky was made that you shall receive. It was probably the best tour I had in Scotland and was in the Speyside region (and it wasn't Glenfiddich).

Awwwh shite, give us a clue, crap detective mouie

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Yes, Columbia is 30 miles north of Bethesda, where I sometimes reside.
    I think I know who you are.

Aaaaah, found via google, watch your door number man, I will have you sorted before you graduate.

Default Nice Santa

Came beck fram holiday to find a lovelly bottle of 10yo Malt hiding in my drawer, sweet.

Thanks Santa

Stjohn

Thread Information