Thread: Lopaka

Default Lopaka

Lopaka, Come up here and sit on Santa's lap. Tell him what you want for Christmas. On second thought don't sit on my lap. Keep you damn distance. I would not want you to get any ideas.

Tell Santa what you want. I'll check my list. If you have been nice I'll be stopping by your house.

Blog Entries

Now now Santa, just because it's been well over 2 1/2 months since I saw my wife doesn't mean I get any ideas.

Well, actually it does...however, that is besides the point. Right now, I want to get home. That's what I would like for X-Mas. I know you can't do that...so I'll make up my list.

I do recommend that you wait until I return home before you try and deliver for me my gift. I wouldn't recommend you bring your 9 deer and sleigh here. We have some really sweet toys that would prevent you from accomplishing your mission for all the good girls and naughty boys.

Here is what I like-

LGC
    CAO (except the CX2)
    Opus X
    DCM
    Padron's

Most Maduro's

Far as any intersts...

History Fan
    49ers Fan
    Progressive Metal Fan
    and Cigar Fan

Is that a good list Santa?

Ho Ho Ho!!! Santa don't know if he wants to get close to your base or not. The thought of having to dodge missles or a 50 cal scares him to death.

Just post when you come back and Santa will find some way to get your package to you. Santa has been working on a stelth mode sleigh. Guess that will be his first chance to try it out.

Santa is still waiting on your return to friendly turf. I'll be waiting your go ahead.

Blog Entries

Santa, I'm almost near the end of this journey. I'll let you know when I'm really close so you can send and it will be there when I get home.

Blog Entries

Santa...I should be home before the weekend!!! You can send them now!!

Lopaka

Good news. I'm glad your tour is about over. Santa is gonna fix you up. Your package will go out in a couple of days.

Welcome back to the good old United States!!

I hope you have a great return Lopaka, continue to stay safe brother.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Santa sent a little package out today!! DC# 0307 1790 0002 3684 7236

USPS says the package was delivered. Anybody hear form Lopaka? I hope all is going well with him.

Blog Entries

Santa,

If I were to tell you that the miltary got me home on time, you of all people would have a heart attack. Typical of every deployment that I got stalled on the way out and I'm still in the AOR. I'm out of Iraq just not the AOR yet. I'll be home Monday and I'll ask the wife if she got the package when I talk to her tonight. If I get back on the computer, I'll let you know.

Lopaka

WELCOME HOME!!! Thanks for your keeping america safe!!!

Thread Information