Thread: My Thanksgiving Plans ...

Default My Thanksgiving Plans ...

As Written By: Chris Cook

As if you care, Sarah and I will be heading down to Florida .. again. We are visiting my Dad and just plan on diving. I'm not big on Thanksgiving (except for the food), but I think we're having Italian anyways. Either way, we'll have a blast. Give me a call, I get very bored on the drive down. 8 hrs

And Guado, I'm leaving AFTER work, not at 8 in the morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time whatever your doing and be safe.

Love,
    Chris
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    As Written By: Chris Cook

As if you care, Sarah and I will be heading down to Florida .. again. We are visiting my Dad and just plan on diving. I'm not big on Thanksgiving (except for the food), but I think we're having Italian anyways. Either way, we'll have a blast. Give me a call, I get very bored on the drive down. 8 hrs

And Guado, I'm leaving AFTER work, not at 8 in the morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time whatever your doing and be safe.

Love,
    Chris

He really does love me.

Have fun and enjoy. Thanksgiving is my holiday. I have everyone and anyone who wants to come over. I do all the cooking and look to out do myself every year.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Be careful, thats some serious drive time on the worst holiday driving weekend. Think I'm gonna kill something and eat it. Fowl, fish, deer or all three. Thats right, 5 days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    He really does love me.

Have fun and enjoy. Thanksgiving is my holiday. I have everyone and anyone who wants to come over. I do all the cooking and look to out do myself every year.

DG
    Agreed, I'm a fan of Thanksgiving. I think it's the pre-game/warm-up to Christmas.

Enjoy your Thanksgivings.
    Last edited by BDurrani; 11-21-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

My Thanksgiving Day plans were 6 weeks ago!!!!

As for my plans for tomorrow & Friday, work, work, work.

Wifey gets home late Thursdays & Fridays though so at least I'll be able to enjoy a nice smoke in peace in the garage.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Blog Entries

Have a good one Chris....be safe on the dives and enjoy. I envy the dive, but not the drive, be careful there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    snip at least I'll be able to enjoy a nice smoke in peace in the garage.
    Exactly my plans for today.....wifey is working, I'll be doing all the ingredient shopping for the famous pumpkin rolls we make each year. Once that's done....its a fire in the wood-stove, a nice pot of coffee, and a nice cigar(s). I'll probably pull out a favorite book and lounge the rest of the day until Laurie gets home.....dinner, wine, and pumpkin rolls will follow!!

Thanksgiving day I get two meals.....my parents at noon...nap....in-laws at 5.......poker about 7......bliss!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, be safe and enjoy.

Thread Information