Thread: Thanks giving blowout

Default Thanks giving blowout

The Perfecto humidor is the perfect humidor. A High Gloss Cherry Wood cabinet exterior, A Spanish Cedar interior, and a capacity of up to 120 cigars are some of its fine features. These Humidors are made to keep your cigars in perfect smoking condition. The interior is lined with Spanish Cedar, which helps retain humidity. A finely crafted Spanish Cedar tray and dividers are included. These humidors have Gold Plated handles, hidden quadrant hinges, and a lock and key. It includes a hygrometer and a humidification system. The Outside Dimensions of the humidor are 15" x 9 3/4" x 6 3/8".

To this we add a great travel Humidor. These humidors have strong magnets that hold the lid down during travel, it includes a hygrometer that lets you continually and accurately measure the humidity inside the humidors.The humidor is meticulously made and has Gold Plated hidden quadrant hinges, a felt lined bottom and holds up to 8 large cigars.The elegant cherry wood exterior will compliment any room.Both these humidors are high quality at discount prices and with a full satisfaction guarantee, so shop with confidence. We are offering this deal to all of the BOTL here on this forum only and I am not offering them on my site. Paypal only so send me a PM or email me if you are interested. Price includes shipping. $129.95 Come take a look at all our sales here http://www.thedixiecigardepot.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CABINET-HUMIDORS-BURL-HUMIDOR.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	684  

Default Pics added

Here is a picture of the travel humidor

Thread Information