Thread: Roham

Default Roham

So has Roham been a good boy this year, 'cause santa hasn't. Fell off the sleigh this year and what with the scelrocis my memory aint to good an I lost all me notes. Mrs Clause is giving me a hard time, so I can see a lot of coal being delivede this year.

Bleeeeurg, be back in a moment.

That's better and the elves needed something to keep them busy, so they can tidy up the mess.

Where was I, oh yes, assume the position and santa will put something down your chimney.

Bah humbug.

The chimney is there for you but it has nothing to do with me assuming a position:) I've been a good boy this yearWhat ever you put in there is ok with me. And god Santa, drink some water, and get some rest... Hope you are feeling better soon
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Well one of the elves took it on himself to pereform an early delivery, and the idiot couldn't get down your chimney. Says that he left a note and dropped the parcel at the post office, bloody idiot, wait until i get my knives sharpened say I.

Well. Your elf didn't screw up that big cause I did get the package! Wanted to say thank you and ask, do I put both the gentlemens relish and the marmite on one piece of toast, or do I have two pieces, one with each on it? This is all so new to me!!!

And the selection of cigars are out of this world. Too nice to even smoke!!!

Thanks Santa. You made my Christmas!!!
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Secret Santa says:
    Always enjoy Marmite and Gentlemens Relish seperateley and in moderation. Also, Marmite on toast is great with a strong cup of tea with a tiny amount of milk in it.

I guess that I will have to give the elf another chance.

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas

Should I keep the gentlemans relish in the fridge? Thanks for your help Santa!! I had some last night and both were great!!!!

Should I keep the gentlemans relish in the fridge?
    That's where santa keeps his, and the relish as well!

Thread Information