Thread: Dustin Pollock

Default Dustin Pollock

Stay off my lap......but do tell, what does a dog racing F&I manager want for X-mas? What is an F&I manager anyway?

I see James has deemed you worthy of a bomb, so you must have made the nice list, this is good!! What's your favorite drink? sport / team? Any special interests or hobbies other than the dogs?

Come on, speak up.....let the Santa man know what he can do for you!!

Default Secret Santa reply

I am a Finance manger for a Car Dealership. I enjoy racing my Borzoi and relaxing at home with a good cigar and sometimes if I am real good, the wife lets me have my Jeagermeister. I am not into sports much, just my dogs. I enjoy reading and hiking with my boys. I have been real good this year Santa!
    Dustin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post

I am a Finance manger for a Car Dealership. I enjoy racing my Borzoi and relaxing at home with a good cigar and sometimes if I am real good, the wife lets me have my Jeagermeister. I am not into sports much, just my dogs. I enjoy reading and hiking with my boys. I have been real good this year Santa!
    Dustin
    Wow, optism abounds around the holiday season.......a car dealer thinking santa will be leaving him something . Maybe the finance guy is far enough away from the salesman to avoid the splatter.

j/k dustin

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Wow, optism abounds around the holiday season.......a car dealer thinking santa will be leaving him something . Maybe the finance guy is far enough away from the salesman to avoid the splatter.

j/k dustin
    Splatter?? I am the guy creating it. Anyone ever seen the movie Suckers? Theres a link below. I am the guy that has the big magic marker. When your sales guy is saying he has to talk to his manager, hes coming to my office .....lol! By the way Santa, your sled looks pretty old. Come by, I have a new one down here or does the Mrs. need to give you permission ??

lol dustin

Not safe for work, lots of vulgarity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4foUA...eature=related

SANTA????

car guys are really worthy ????

love dustin

You have not been forgotten Dustin. I'm trying to round up some elves that are sober enough to assemble your package.

just get the drunk elves to do it !!!! LOL

your the GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!

dustin

You asked for it......you got it, the druken elves have not only assembled your package, but they have been dispatched to your location. Enjoy!!

thanks santa, did you enjoy the clip from sucker?? you such a good guy i dont care what the elves say. now give me a hug .....lol

dustin

ps i cant wait for you to stop buy

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Default Holy ?#%$$%^

my wife just called said i had a package from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!i think the drunk elves sent your secret stash !!!!!!!!!!! and for a car guy of all people you must really love the sick and twisted. thanks Santa

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

okay i just got home from work and o my god you and you elves out did yourselfs thanks santa i are number one in my book

dustin

Thread Information