Thread: 597

Default 597

Ho Ho Ho Mark! Have you been good or bad? Naughty or nice? Santa would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and reward you for being a stand up brother of the leaf. What are your favorite smokes? Do you like to kick back with a nice Rum or Scotch when you smoke?

--Santa

I've been pretty good this year, I think. As to my favorite smokes I really enjoy Maduros. I recently had a Padron 64, which I think is the best cigar I've had so far and my second favorite would probably be a Cusano Paired Maduro. I like almost all Rocky Patel cigars, and a lot of gurkhas. I tend to go for Med-Full body cigars.

Here’s a list for you Santa of some smokes I haven’t tried but would like for Christmas.

1. Olivia Serie V
    2. Rocky Patel Rosado
    3. Hoyo De Tradicion
    4. Carlos Torano Casa Torano Maduro
    5. Gurkha Black Dragon
    6. Romeo y Julieta Viejo
    7. Rocky Patel R4
    8. San Cristobal
    9. Partagas Spanish Rosado
    10. Arturo Fuente God of Fire by Carlito
    11. Cuvee Rouge
    12. Camacho Triple Maduro

And I do enjoy drinking with my smokes. I tend to smoke with a white-russian and occasionally either Rum or Scotch. Rum’s my favorite liquor, but ever since my trip to Scotland this summer I have had a taste for Scotch (My favorite scotch: Aberlour).

Wow Santa! Just got my package. Wonderful cigars, can't wait to try them and thanks for the great beverage to go with them. Hope your having fun in FL and ready for the big day.

Thread Information