Thread: CAO and rock stars

SFG75 Guest

Default CAO and rock stars

Got this from the Cusano review link. Bad-boy Tommy Lee likes his moontrance.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar...2,1044,00.html

Lee asked the Nashville, Tennessee-based company to issue a special-edition smoke for the "Red, White and Crüe" tour, said Jon Huber, chief marketing officer at C.A.O. International, Inc. Thus, the Tommyland cigar was born. The C.A.O. Moontrance Robusto, a flavored cigar, was chosen and double-banded with a "Tommyland" cigar band. One thousand smokes were made exclusively for backstage attendees along the 50-city tour, which kicked off in February.

The relationship between Lee and the company started with a line of "trucker-style" baseball caps that the company produced bearing C.A.O.'s "Cuban Shmooban" slogan. A hat found its way to Lee, and he wore it when he appeared on the Howard Stern radio show, which is also shown on the E! Entertainment Television channel. Later, Lee called Huber and proposed making his own special cigar for the tour.

It's about "targeting a different audience and doing something unique that no one else is doing," said Huber.

C.A.O. has garnered an image of brazen hipness in the cigar world -- from its bold "Cuban Shmooban" campaign to its innovative blends and packaging. The company has also contributed cigars to many other events in the music and entertainment industries.

Blog Entries

I didn't realize this was part of CAO's MO. Glad to see this because I'm not much of a CAO fan and I'm definitely not a Tommy Lee fan so I won't be running out in search of the possibly infamous "Tommyland" crapo cigars

LMAO "Brazen hipness" that was a good one I'll take a "Schmooban" over some CAO garbage ANY DAY, ANY TIME!!

Oh Scott, what's your sig tag mean?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Oh Scott, what's your sig tag mean?
    I don't know, just thought it sounded cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I don't know, just thought it sounded cool.

Oh - the sigtag is gone!!! what happened to the cool sounding sigtag???

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh - the sigtag is gone!!! what happened to the cool sounding sigtag???
    I don't know, thought I need a new one. What latin phrase should I use next? Help me out George. By the way-who is that in your avatar? I think it's a politician of the '20s, though I can't quite remember.

I don't know, thought I need a new one. What latin phrase should I use next? Help me out George. By the way-who is that in your avatar? I think it's a politician of the '20s, though I can't quite remember.
    Yep - definitely a "politician" all right!!!

BTW - what does your sigtag mean?

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Yep - definitely a "politician" all right!!!

BTW - what does your sigtag mean?
    What does our existence mean? Why are we here? Is it fate? You now, I think it was the philospher Nietzsche who said. . . . .

What does our existence mean? Why are we here? Is it fate? You now, I think it was the philospher Nietzsche who said. . . . .

I'm listening!!! Go on....

Thread Information