Thread: New Hampshire meeting

Default New Hampshire meeting

I have to go to Seacoast NH which is by Portsmouth. I will be there for 1 day. going to arrive at 4:00 or so on Wednesday ands will be in a meeting all day Thursday then heading home. any want to get together Wed. night let me know. If nobody can make it how about letting me about a good place to smoke a cigar in that area.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Talking

I hear the docks are lovely this time of year
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Oops Sea Castle. A little late. gUESS i WILL BE GOING TO THE DOCKS

Smile

Either way. Have fun brother!!!! We should get together for a couple cigars.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Dam. Next time give a little more heads up. I live in Rye, which is all of about 5 miles from Portsmouth.

I've lived in the area my entire life. Where are you?

On a side note.

the name is "NH" cigar fan....

I wish I had more notice. I wasnt told about the meeting till the last minute myself. I just got home. I stayed at the Wentworth by the sea. Damn that place isnt cheap. 12 yeer old Macallan on the rocks. $19.80. Beautiful though. Had dinner their last night then sat on the porch and smoked a Padron 26. It was a great night.

It is a nice spot, been there a few times for dinner. That's even closer to me than Portsmouth.

Thread Information