Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, November 29

TODAY ONLY! DIABLO
SAVE UP TO 60% OFF SRP + FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITH EVERY BOX!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

If there's anything better than how good I say a cigar is, it's when YOU say how good it is. When we last featured the enticing Diablo, the brand was on the brink of a comeback, but once the copy was in the queue, all I could do was sit idly by, nervously biting my nails hoping the response would be ka-ching! Well I'm happy to report that Diablo is back in the black and firin' up more new fans. Plus, this week you'll save as much as $90/box off the sticker price, and free ground shipping is included.

Hearty Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero longfillers form a spicy core, augmented by a Connecticut Broadleaf binder and a dark, Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. The smoke is zesty, smooth, balanced, and will be a welcome addition to your humidor if you're reaching for a rung up the full-flavored ladder.

So let's hear from the converted:

"Good flavor, good draw and smoked nice down to a finger burner." - Carl in Clackamas, Oregon

"Great flavor, draw. This is a cigar that you want to take time to smoke! CAN'T SMOKE JUST ONE...I have to have a box all the time." - Eugene2 in Slidell, LA

"The cigars are richly dark [with] the sheen of fine aging…From the foot toasting and lighting to the final puff, this cigar fulfills every promise it visualizes." - Frank of Tallahassee, FL.

Add a box to your cart now.

DIABLO (Dom. Rep.)
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Dark Sumatra
Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan
Binder: U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf
Presentation: Boxes of 25 and 40 cigars
ONE DAY DEAL: Up to 60% off SRP + Free Ground Shipping

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =========
PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third party vendors.