Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I-pod touch

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Drew,

I haven't been able to find an emulator for my PSP yet - I actually don't even have it modded yet. I modded my original (black) xbox when that was going on, then the banned mods on LIVE. Ever since I've been a little gun-shy about modding.

But I'd love to be able to play some SNES on the PSP. Any direction would be appreciated.

What I love most about the PSP is the Skype option. That is too sweet!

mark
    Do you have the older brick or the newer slim version? If you have the newer version the only hack I know of is using what is called a Pandora's battery and memory card. By switching a jumper on the battery you will have access to modify the PSP. These can be found online and with instructions for around 50 bucks. Easiest way to do it. I'll check when I get a chance what emulator I am running. Can't think of it off the top of my head.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Do you have the older brick or the newer slim version? If you have the newer version the only hack I know of is using what is called a Pandora's battery and memory card. By switching a jumper on the battery you will have access to modify the PSP.
    I have a slim.

For a little while, I was looking into making the Pandora battery myself. I don't know that I want to get that involved. I might check out just buying one, though. Kinda takes the DIY out of it, though, at least for me. If you find out your emulator, let me know.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information