Thread: Never Used LORD PUFFER Cigar Ashtray For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lordpuffer Guest

Cool

You guys think that you are so funny and witty. Ya know what, I won't post any more items to sell anymore. You guys can ash your cigar in your cigarette ashtrays like all other guys with no class. If I come across a bundle of cigars for 25 cents each, I will post them and have you guys crawling all over me to purchase them. That comes directly from the lord....lordpuffer that is. Now, I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my girlfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke a fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by lordpuffer View Post
    Now, I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my girlfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke a fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?
    Well, not lying for one. Or being a douche.

You guys think that you are so funny and witty. Ya know what, I won't post any more items to sell anymore. You guys can ash your cigar in your cigarette ashtrays like all other guys with no class. If I come across a bundle of cigars for 25 cents each, I will post them and have you guys crawling all over me to purchase them. That comes directly from the lord....lordpuffer that is. Now, I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my girlfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke a fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?
    Awwww shit! I hate it when a plan backfires!

In the words of the immortal ash tray nazi...

NO ASH TRAY FOR YOU!

EDIT: By the way, LP, can your girlfriend use some undergarments?
    Last edited by Shelby07; 12-04-2007 at 01:14 PM.

wow, that was an awesome reply. pure gold. i don't even know what to say.

nice breakdown.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    wow, that was an awesome reply. pure gold. i don't even know what to say.

nice breakdown.
    I can't wait for the 25 cent cigar bundle. Maybe we can all agree not to go crawling all over each other and bid the price up too high. How about a bundle split or something.

I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my girlfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke a fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?

If this was actually true you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to sell that cheap ass ashtray.

Or wasting your time with this thread.

Blog Entries

Wow, I'm gonna go pout.

LP, you probably deserve Kudos for being able to bang your girlfriend in the hot tub......I bet its a bitch chasing her inflateable ass around the tub.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Wow, I'm gonna go pout.

LP, you probably deserve Kudos for being able to bang your girlfriend in the hot tub......I bet its a bitch chasing her inflateable ass around the tub.
    Make a tiny little pinhole in her ass and you can play "Who made the bubbles" in your tub!

Cigar ashtray: free with box purchase

Lord puffer limited edition ashtray: $30

Lord puffer meltdown and hissy fit: Priceless

Blog Entries

I ash my cigars in a half full Corona bottle, SO WHAT?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    I ash my cigars in a half full Corona bottle, SO WHAT?
    Well, since LP is busy leak testing his girlfriend, we can't ask him if that's a step above or below a cigarette ashtray. I wouldn't know......I use a rock.

12. Default

You guys think that you are so funny and witty. Ya know what, I won't post any more items to sell anymore. You guys can ash your cigar in your cigarette ashtrays like all other guys with no class. If I come across a bundle of cigars for 25 cents each, I will post them and have you guys crawling all over me to purchase them. That comes directly from the lord....lordpuffer that is. Now, I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my boyfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke his fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?
    Jokes on you buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Jokes on you buddy!!

Oh god Sarge, I laughed till the tears flowed, that was PRICELESS!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Now, I'm going to go up to the roof on this beautiful California day, bang my girlfriend in the jacuzzi and then smoke a fucking cigar. What are you losers doing today?
    Ok, after you finish going back to your one-room, $2000 a month apartment, banging your 350 pound illegal immigrant girlfried you got from a buy-a-foreign-girlfriend mag, then playing with your wee-wee in your bathtub with lots of pink bubbles, enjoy your swisher sweet. but don't smoke it in the bathtub, it will get wet and you will have wasted $0.60.

What are we doing today? Taking the trash to the curb, boy, taking it to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    What are we doing today? Taking the trash to the curb, boy, taking it to the curb.
    This makes me smile.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    This makes me smile.
    Well what else do you expect from a member of the CCC? Taking care of business as always.

Thread Information