Thread: Sagittarius, walks in the park...

Default Sagittarius, walks in the park...

Hello hello - long time no see. I'm back, really back... miss you guys want to have a hug back... for those that remember... for those that have no bloody clue who I am, well, here's a contest to get you acquainted.

Personal update: still working crazy hours in Tampa, flying roughly 3-4 weeks a month. Work is good, just crazy. Closer to the home front, wife and I are pregnant (sorry Cin, it just wasn't meant to be) so I'm busy nesting with painters, baby furniture and accessories (who the hell knew how much cribs, dressers, and strollers cost just b/c you slap the word "baby" in front of it). We find out the sex next Friday! Painters in two weeks! Furniture delivery in 4 weeks! (ahem, clues for the contest)...

All this being said, I want to thank all of the select bastards that harassed me back to reality. And, as such, I had to have a pick-a-reason due-date contest, to be followed by a pick-a-delivery-date contest and assorted goodies that come with pregnancy.

Glad to be back. Happy lighting.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Glad to have you back.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Paul, welcome back.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Congrats and welcome back.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. No worries about your absence from the board; real life always takes priority over virtual life.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Geez Paul! Took ya long enuogh! If you are gonna get ANY free time in Tampa again let me know. Good seeing you are alive. Also, Congrats on the baby!

Welcome back bro. Good to hear from you!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Glad to see you back and congrats on the pregnancy.

Congrats and welcome back!!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information