Thread: Stephen

Default Stephen

I'm looking through my lists of those that have been naughty and you're on it. You have been a very bad boy this year. Here's just a sample of the naughty things you've done this year.

1. Buying Macanudos.

2. Dipping above Macanudos in cheap scotch and thinking you look cool while doing it.

3. Trying to get your friends to dip their Macs too so you don't feel like a panty waist.

4. Clipping over half an inch off the head of the cigar and calling it cheap because it unravels while you smoke it.

5. Sharing your boyfriends cigar.

6. Caught smoking vanila flavored cigars because you were out of cheap booze and the Macs were too strong for you.

7. Being associated with Roham

8. Still trying to get clients to buy shares of Enron.

The list goes on and on but I'll spare you the embarrassment in hopes that you'll give me some ideas of what to bring such a naughty boy. If you're lucky you might actually get something for Christmas this year. If not, I'll be forced to post the remainder of your naughty list and just send you some more Macanudo and Flor de Baloney cigars.

Damn Santa does see all. I can't deny the dipping and clipping its true, I did it. As for the BF well he just has better smokes then I and he shares the vanila ones but even those are a bit harsh for my sensitive taste.

As for Roham what can one say. I'm just plain guilty and might call myself lucky if I even recieve coal this year.

The enron deal is kind of your fault though for taking me on to run that unfunded elf pension plan. Really how is five glasses of milk and three boxes of cookies going to feed 95families of small pointy eared munchkins?

Santa, I am open to all kinds of new ideas (see BF remark above). I guess that I could ask for something yummy and smooth but I'm not that picky a lad.

Well I've been so busy with all of the bad boys on this forum that I had to contract some of my deliveries out this year. Fedex should be dropping something off for you on the 19th.

HO HO HOOOOOOOO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well it appears that Fedex hasn't mastered the art of chimney deliveries yet. No answer at the door so it's back at the local Fedex facility.

trk # 864333580471

Indeed however I left your elfs permission to leave the package at my back door for the following sleigh ride. Thanks Santa and I can't wait to see:)

Hey Santa I found your package today left at my door. Wow is all I can say. I can hardly wait to taste these. Thanks again:)

Glad to see they pulled it off. Hope you enjoy them and have a Merry Christmas!

Thread Information