Thread: Empty BOXES!!!

Default Empty BOXES!!!

Ok Guys I wanted to get some feedback from you. What do you guys do with your empty cigar boxes? I got a whole bunch of them and some of them are really nice. I always feel bad when I just toss one on the garbage… I wanted to know what you guys do with your empty boxes. I know a lot of people out there collect them; I am not one of those people. I also know that some people buy them (Take a look on E-bay) my wife can’t stand them and is always on me to toss em…So I want to know what all of you do with your empty boxes.

By the way, if you are one of those that collect them let me know. I would be more then willing to send them to you.

If you'd like, I'd be wiling to trade some cigars for some of them. I am working on getting enough to cover a small wall in my game room.
    Believe Dat!

I drop mine at my local B&M. She sells them for a buck a box and donates the money to a charity. Its not much but it helps
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    I drop mine at my local B&M. She sells them for a buck a box and donates the money to a charity. Its not much but it helps
    That's a hell of an idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    That's a hell of an idea!!

So what about you Ash...What do you do with yours?

If you have kids, they're good for holding crayons, power rangers, hotwheels, etc.

7. Default

I've got a bunch of them...Anybody that needs some LMK.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro Man View Post
    So what about you Ash...What do you do with yours?
    I use the empties to store nuts/bolts/screws in the garage. The really nice ones I display on the bookcase in my office.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I use the empties to store nuts/bolts/screws in the garage. The really nice ones I display on the bookcase in my office.
    Thats a good idea too. One day, when I have a garage.... I dont have too many extra boxes. Right now I'm using boxes to store singles in the coller. I do have three extra boxes. One is the Cabaiguan box, the first box of smokes i bought, so its kind of special to me. I have an Avo Domain box and a CAO Black box which is a nice looking box with the black and white paint on it and it is numbered. Currently, they are sitting on my book shelf and collecting dust.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

If anybody runs across an Opus Perfection X, Perfection #2, or a Reserva D'Chateau box let me know. Will trade or buy.

11. Default

my wife makes purses out of them and sells them...hahah...ppl buy them lol
    Live Life to the Fullest
    Tateossian

Thread Information